2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by Camaro Roller, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I just wanted to give you 2003 Cobra owns a heads up to be lookin out for a SS camaro wearing the satin paint above the rear bumper which you mite be getting a good look at if you try to race them!!

2. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Camaro Roller</i>
    <b>I just wanted to give you 2003 Cobra owns a heads up to be lookin out for a SS camaro wearing the satin paint above the rear bumper which you mite be getting a good look at if you try to race them!! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You must be sick of the corvette vs. cobra threads.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

Yea, be careful of those Blue Civics with the "S" badge on them. They add at least 50 horses to the wheels.

4. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

well there was spost to be pics with that post but the gay site didnt #$%#ing load them let me try again

5. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

thats great appriciate the warning.

6. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

yo son this car sucks yo. I have a supra with 6000hp and i also have a nissan skyline with 9999hp and it will dust this thing yo.The only car i used to like that was american is the escalade yo all u white boys in ur gay ass whity muscle shiits damn you its gay son.Well off the topic i went to get the escalade and they said one it only comes with 17 inch wheels i thought i came with 28 inch wheels and it only has 145hp son. So now i thinks that shiit is gay son. Euro cars r aight though its pimp to have one of those s something i forgot som like its the mercedes st100 or somein. well the fast and furious was off the hook son i have almost all those cars except 4 that american shit at the end the ferrari dusted tha and the american thing blew up and fliped over son i was like o snaps car r ill yo but american cars r wack yo. So all you white boys out ther son with ur whack ass cars watch out because i will dust u son.

7. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

is that shit english??

8. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

K, you are a stupid ass.

9. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

What the hell is he trying to say? Is everyone else here as confused as me?

10. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

how do these idiots get in here

11. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

Im not sure who is dumber the guy being sarcastic and bairly funny or you morons for thinking he is serious.

12. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

What kind of sh*t is this man???!!!!! No one gives a sh*t about some guy with a fast camaro. There are lots cars are faster, the fact is u can modify ANYTHING you want. Is that camaro stock? Hell no! It's modified. Im not going around saying "hey watch out for this 8 second pinto man" Even there is one where I live its kinda cool. But I'm sure u get the point dumbass. And when you finished the sentence I noticed you put "them," I'm guessing its not urs. Typical, but i expect that from jap crap owners, not american cars. Go get ur own car first, and speak for yourself.

13. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

I dunno man i thought that was kinda funny. Pretty humorous, but still full of shit and not worthy of being posted. But thanks for the laugh yo.

14. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

9,999 horsepower. Give me a break. I hope his mom took away his computer privedges. Plus, if "americancarssuck" why is he on, guess what, AN AMERICAN CAR WEB PAGE. He's an idiot and should be spanked.

15. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

And Intimidator SS owner's beware of all 03 Cobra's who spent all of $50 on a SVT Lightning pulley from a junkyard and are running mid-11s.

16. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

That wasnt even funny or entertaining.

17. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

What the hell is your problem you illiterate fool? People like him piss me off... goddamn niggers.

18. Re: 2003 Cobra Owners BEWARE!!

Is your avatar appropriate?