-2005-

Discussion in '2001 Honda NSX-R Concept' started by Chii, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: -2005-

IF we have the $$$$$<!-- Signature -->

2. Just wait kids. When Honda unveils the new NSX, V8 with over 400 horses, it will be rad.

3. Re: -2005-

Can't wait!! Honda is out to prove that they can apply the V8 technology they've gained in their F1 cars and apply it onto their street cars. Z06 and Viper, here NSX comes.

4. Re: -2005-

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from westcoasthonda</i>
    <b>Can't wait!! Honda is out to prove that they can apply the V8 technology they've gained in their F1 cars and apply it onto their street cars. Z06 and Viper, here NSX comes.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> arnt the f1 cars v10???<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: -2005-

What do you think the Z06 and Viper are going to be doing between now and then?

6. Re: -2005-

This will be no match for te new Viper or any other new muscle cars, the F1s are V10 but cart are V8, maybe he ment cart, Honda has more in common with cart then F1.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: -2005-

I heard that Vpers doesn't have a good handling...
    But still the Viper's decided, the Z06? I think it'll be pretty much the same in performance...<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: -2005-

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chii</i>
    <b>I heard that Vpers doesn't have a good handling...
    But still the Viper's decided, the Z06? I think it'll be pretty much the same in performance...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    IMO, they should develope a more complex engine for the Viper...instead of shoving in a huge engine that drinks gas like how I drink water.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: -2005-

wow, you drink water like that? Increadable!^^
    The viper is doing fine, because it's basiclly made from Lamborghini, then, crysler kicked them out when the prototype's finished, so, cyrsler actually stole Lamborghini's viper.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: -2005-

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chii</i>
    <b>wow, you drink water like that? Increadable!^^
    The viper is doing fine, because it's basiclly made from Lamborghini, then, crysler kicked them out when the prototype's finished, so, cyrsler actually stole Lamborghini's viper.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    lol
    8 litres is a bit too big 450bhp.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: -2005-

But still the Viper's decided, the Z06? I think it'll be pretty much the same in performance...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You think performance will be the same, even though the C6 body will be out, they will have a 422 cu. in. option, a 6.0 liter option, and the one next year might have over 500 HP?

12. Re: -2005-

but if the NSX is just a close 100hp behind, I'm sure the NSx will win.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: -2005-

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Will938</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chii</i>

You think performance will be the same, even though the C6 body will be out, they will have a 422 cu. in. option, a 6.0 liter option, and the one next year might have over 500 HP?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I kind of doubt it will reach 500 hp<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: -2005-

If the limit's removed, I doubt the new NSX will be at least 350.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: -2005-

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bugatti442</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from westcoasthonda</i>
    <b>Can't wait!! Honda is out to prove that they can apply the V8 technology they've gained in their F1 cars and apply it onto their street cars. Z06 and Viper, here NSX comes.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> arnt the f1 cars v10???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You know, I think you're right. Either that or the CART. I'm not sure which, but one of them is a V8 and the other a V10.

16. Re: -2005-

I can't imagine how much does it cost to own a Viper in Japan.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: -2005-

The current Z06 has 405 HP, for the C6 Chevy wants a base model with at least a 400 HP option, you think they will produce a base and Z06 with almost the same numbers? Then you have to figure that Chevy will answer the GT-40 with a supervette, right there you've gotta know that it will have greater than 500 HP because that is exactly what the GT-40 has.

18. Re: -2005-

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from westcoasthonda</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bugatti442</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from westcoasthonda</i>
    <b>Can't wait!! Honda is out to prove that they can apply the V8 technology they've gained in their F1 cars and apply it onto their street cars. Z06 and Viper, here NSX comes.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> arnt the f1 cars v10???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You know, I think you're right. Either that or the CART. I'm not sure which, but one of them is a V8 and the other a V10. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Now, all Fomula 1s are using V10s, I beleive Carts use turbo V8.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: -2005-

This is the king of all NSXs

20. Re: -2005-

too bad there's no LM edition...<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: -2005-

<b>too bad there's no LM edition...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    that's the LM edition :p
    but doesn't have stickers on it...<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: -2005-

ahh... I want a road car of that so bad....<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: -2005-

<b>ahh... I want a road car of that so bad....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    this is the ROAD VERSION of the LM Edition
    hehe~
    <!-- Signature -->

24. Re: -2005-

But there are none.
    In real life.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: -2005-

<b>But there are none.
    In real life.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    right..<!-- Signature -->