2006 Noble M15 vs. 2007 Porsche 911 GT3

Discussion in '2006 Noble M15' started by DownwardSpiral, Apr 4, 2006.

1. #1 DownwardSpiral, Apr 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. I'd take a white GT3 please. The Nobles have gotten ugly lately.

3. Have to fix this, some of the specs aren't showing up.

I think the mid-engine/rear-engine difference makes the choice easy.

4. Yeah, the M14 looked many times better than this montrosity.

5. I'd like the GT3 as well. As good a performance this car promises, I prefer the GT3.

6. id take the noble. more exotic.

7. The problem with the 997 GT3 is that it looks like its from 1993.

8. i dunno... if you wanna be different from everybody else,then you get a noble. if its for anything else, i guess one would get a gt3. interesting are those prices.. here you pay about GBP90000 for a m400,for example...

9. Noble is exotic, but I'd rather get the M12 over this. Between this and a GT3, definitely the GT3 in white...or some other nice dark blended colours. GT3s are reliable, have one of the nicest engine soundtracks, revs to astronomical heights, and well, I think aesthetically..the GT3 is better.

10. either have a car that looks just like the other 100000 out there, or a truely rare beast....this isnt hard. this is a stupid vs.

11. Delete!

12. Yes, I see 100k GT3s every day!

13. yes its been like that for quite some time, also a little off topic but could you post your avatar for me? it looks like a great pic.

14. I'm not sure where the price of 112,000 USD came from. 74950 GBP translates to 130,000 USD or thereabouts.

15. gt3 anyday

16. sadly, the GT3 would probably wipe the floor with the M15...

17. Noble's are plastic kit cars and they don't have much of a future if they keep-up $112,000 price tags. Hand over the GT3

18. The noble any day... 0-60 3.4 vs 4.2
    + it is rarer... when was the last time you saw a noble driving down the road.

19. Well looks like someone here only does drag racing all day. GT3's are not fastest on acclereation runs, but they are very fast consistently around corners. If this was the M400, maybe it would be a good ocmparing...but this...nah. Plus, I still think the GT3 is more beautiful.

20. The GT3 looks better, but I would choose the NOBLE!

21. rarer does not mean better, i dont see too many gremlins any more but that doesnt make them cooler than a gt3 besides the noble is ugly as hell and 0-60 times dont matter if the money you just wasted on your plastic kit car could have gone into the gt3 that just owned you around the corners

22. rarer does not mean better, i dont see too many gremlins any more but that doesnt make them cooler than a gt3 besides the noble is ugly as hell and 0-60 times dont matter if the money you just wasted on your plastic kit car could have gone into the gt3 that just owned you around the corners

23. rarer does not mean better, i dont see too many gremlins any more but that doesnt make them cooler than a gt3 besides the noble is ugly as hell and 0-60 times dont matter if the money you just wasted on your plastic kit car could have gone into the gt3 that just owned you around the corners

24. k noble sux its a plastic kit car thats rare for a reason 0-60 times dont matter when your car is the discrace of the supercar world...

25. Binjamin... J00 CRAY-ZEE... anywho now thats out of my system:

-The Noble is rarer due to its lower production numbers and rarer as far as America is concerned due to the complete lack of manufacturers export.

-Discrace... did i read it right... yep. Hmm thats a very odd thing to say, as they appear to be one of the select few lightweight car manufacturers who are clever enought to realise power isn't everything (admittedly porsche do aswell). A larger disgrace would be an idiotic tuning company who stick a 600hp engine into a car which weighs alot and is designed to handle 250hp.

*Breath*

-Kit car? where can you buy an unassembled noble to put together in your own garage... I've only ever seen them for sale fully assembled.

-Plastic?...

-The Noble M400 is widely regarded as the best handling performance car in the world, the M15 effectively follows the same principals and the company Noble are surposed to hold handling as very important.

-Both cars i would imagine handle very similarly... and in day to day use the Nobles handling even if weaker than the Porsches will be far more than adequate for any corner at or just over the speed limit. As i said earlier keeping the idea it is similar to the M400 in many ways its handling (alongside accelaration) should be where it excels, lacking only in top speed and comfort as far as i know.