2009 Ferrari P540 Superfast Aperta

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by Tipo F130A, Dec 12, 2009.

1. #1 Tipo F130A, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Ah that thing.. I actually quite like it

3. This>>>>599

4. Looks great.

5. It looks like a ferrari from the 80s dressed up as a 599.

6. #6 ging, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  7. looks ok apart from the colour.

8. I don't really like it. The colour doesn't help either.

9. Looks like a renewed C3 corvette

10. Looks like a kit car to me for some reason. There's something about it that looks unfinished or like the design wasn't well thought out. The front and back don't seem to go together. Definitely has an 80's feel to it, maybe that's why.

6/10.

11. It's gorgeous, shows Ferrari can make a curvy and beautiful car, but for #$%#s sake, why is it in that horrible colour?

12. It's a looker, thats for sure. But 611 bhp sounds... well, pretty hard to put in this car. I was guessing more closer to 500+, but hey it's a Ferrari.

13. The rear profile is too curvy.

15. its based on a 599 gtb idiot

16. can't believe you just linked to THIS site

17. I need to see it in a different colour, that one is #$%#ing gross.

18. I like it.
    Its quite Corvette like.

19. A bit like the old Corvette, yeah, though I see a lot of Intermeccanica in it myself

20. you won't. 1 of 1 bro

21. You won't. It's a one-off made in sinilarity to the 1964 Ferrari 330 LMB Fantuzzi Spider (chassis #4381SA)which was the golden Ferrari in Frederico Felini's third episode of ‘Histoires Extraordinaires’, "Toby Dammit".

BTW, it's the best-looking Ferrari in the last 10 years or so... really, really like it!

Pics of the rear:

22. facepalm @ above two posts.

I will make myself clear, I WOULD LIKE to see it in a different colour, on account of this colour is disgusting and reminds me of baby crap.