2011 Pontiac Trans Am revealed

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by ajzahn, Mar 3, 2007.

1. cause you a crackmonkey!!!! and wtf with the maddox av?

2. that is sacrilege, nothing like this should ever be mentioned in the same breath as the DB9

3. You got to be kidding me ... if they are going to make a trans am make it look like a trans am ... they need to take advice from dodge how they redid the challenger ... total upsetter ... they rear end needs to be lengthened by six inches and narrowed my a foot ... if this is how they are going to make it i will buy a challenger at least it looks like a challenger .........

4. You got to be kidding me ... if they are going to make a trans am make it look like a trans am ... they need to take advice from dodge how they redid the challenger ... total upsetter ... they rear end needs to be lengthened by six inches and narrowed my a foot ... if this is how they are going to make it i will buy a challenger at least it looks like a challenger .........

5. Fake car is fake

7. You got to be kidding me ... if they are going to make a trans am make it look like a trans am ... they need to take advice from dodge how they redid the challenger ... total upsetter ... they rear end needs to be lengthened by six inches and narrowed my a foot ... if this is how they are going to make it i will buy a challenger at least it looks like a challenger .........

8. Get the Mutha-F$%kin Fire Chicken off the hood...SO UGLY

9. This.

Front looks like LS2 Sunfire. If the back were a bit flatter, it would kick ass, but I'll go with "okay" the way it is.

It's a good start. This is one of those times that it's good that the model that goes to production looks little like the initial concept.

10. Ancient thread is ancient.

11. However "yawn" sounds should be.

12. Nice Sunfire grille you FAGGOTS

13. Pontiac isnt getting a new TA

14. i hope thats what they come up with. the current gto looks gay

15. I want flip up lights!

16. #$%#, it's March already. Damn the time flies.

17. this wont go into production

18. macGyver.jpeg

19. i actually like it

21. I miss the mid 70's trans ams...

22. Just give us the rebadge holden coupe.