2012 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Leaked

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by V8stangman, Feb 25, 2011.

1. #1 V8stangman, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    The production version of the Chevrolet Cruze hatchback has broken cover ahead of its debut at the Geneva Auto Show, and interestingly has less cargo room than its sedan counterparty. While the Cruze sedan has 450 liters of cargo space, the hatchback has 50 fewer liters on account of the shorter rear overhang.

Nevertheless, 65 percent of vehicles sold in Europe are hatchbacks, and a Cruze hatch is a necessity to compete on the world stage. The same 1.6L and 1.8L gas engines and 2.0L turbodiesels wil be available, but there’s no word on whether the Cruze hatch will be available on this side of the pond.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2011/02/2012-chevrolet-cruze-hatchback-leaked-ahead-of-geneva-auto-show.html

2. It's not bad. And that's it. GM LOL.

3. U drive a GM.

4. Oh crap, I forgot.

5. I'd be happy if they hadn't tried to give it the fastback look. I'm buying a hatchback FOR THE SPACE.

6. terrible little car

8. Looks weird and has shit for cargo. Way to strike a winner GM.

9. Looks totally meh... I think GM kinda killed a winner here. The Cruze is a really nice car, and I wanted one for a wile, but the darn thing was just too small.

10. Wow goodwork daewoo

11. I rather have the new Ford Focus.

12. what an apalling shitbox

13. Why?

14. this is an asian car, not american.

15. I shourld lingchi you for this statement maybe

16. Oh look, a car.

17. nice to see pics of it uncovered finally
    been ogling spyshots for quite some time now

18. cannot be serious

19. no you wouldn't you are a miserable little **** who bitChes about nearly everything ...

20. Whoa buddy, who shit in your Corn Flakes this morning?

21. I just buyed a new ford focus "wagon", and i'd rather keep it than have this...

22. buyed?

23. It's nothing special, but hardly "an apalling shitbox".

24. excellent taste