2012 Mazda RX-7 Renderings

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by SupraMan, Sep 15, 2009.

1. WTF is up with the Mazda design team with the putting on the goofy smile on all the cars?

2. It's called a "corporate face" and it's supposed to enhance brand recognition. In theory it works, with the only problem being that if you get it wrong, then all your cars look like shit.

3. hmmm, not too crazy abt it

4. **** noobs quit bumping this old shit

5. Every time it gets bumped I see the pics again and get sad.

6. Since this thread has been boobed (bumped by noob) ... i'll just repeat myself.... make the FURAI instead damnit Mazda!!!

7. My first thought was that I dont like it either; then I looked at it again and studied the lines and details a little more and decided I still dont like it. If they go this way they need to femenize it and market it as a chicks car like the Miata.

8. heres something to make it not so sad

9. FD probably is my favorite car. Mazda should just use that shell again and modernize the rest.

Yes, I know that's a bad idea, but good for me.

11. I'd drive one.

12. I am disapointed at the designers. I love how the old one was. Im just not feeling the same stuff i get off the old rx-7.

13. yeah i would buy one in a heartbeat.

use the exactly same body shell, just update the engine/suspension/interior.

to cut costs, they could even use the same suspension design with better springs/shocks, because honestly, the 17yo RX7 suspension still hangs pretty well by todays standards.

14. Oh god that would be nagnificient to just release it with the FD body...add me to the list of ppl willing to buy one.

15. An updated Renesis with twin-turbo could probably do 300 whp. So take that, keep it light and don't cut corners of build stuff again and that would be pretty mean.

Pop-ups are illegal on new cars now though.

16. rotarys are retarded

17. That cuts me deep.

18. YES - YES - YES

19. EAT SHIT AND DIE!

21. Wish they could equate that KW junk to HP. The last one looked cool but it was a Pig of the line..

22. This car cost?

23. Hes rite

24. *hugz*