2012 Nissan GT-R: 530HP, 7.20 Ring Time

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by thebarron1989, Oct 18, 2010.

1. We already know from Auto test and Sport Auto test that ~489.6 PS is all that's needed for 7:38 with HvS at

2. Yes, I'm blonde as Brad Pitt, I'm high as Brad Pitt, I'm old as Brad Pitt. I think I'm Brad Pitt.

3. STFU

4. You have a better chance of proving you're Brad Pitt than you have of proving 510 PS vs 486. You haven't made the case that customer GT-R's also are NOT at top tolerance. All we need to know is that people who have raced there, who know WTF they're talking about, say that 5s can be seen in even seemingly identical conditions. Same car/driver combination.

Not to mention the more powerful Porsches and Vipers being SLOWER than their weaker versions. For which you have no reply.

5. three seconds is plenty of time to blow a load thinking about the king of the street and also racetrack the toyot supra turbo 2jz

which is what i would be doing after i beat the slow ass GT-R (the 7:29 version) around any racetrack any time buddy

probably pop some maximum loads in some jdm track girlies while I wait for the pig disgusting GT-R to pull its ass around these corners

I'd race the 7:26 version though that would be a real race, probably for pinks

6. oh GODDDDDD

7. SHOW ME SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS 'CAUSE I DOUBT THAT THE 2JZ SUPRA CAN DO 7:20 IN STREET TIRES. MAYBE 7:22 OR 7:23 BUT NOT 7:20. I CLAIM BULLSHIT ON YOUR SAYINGS.

8. still king of the street homey

9. You know what's as fast as a 500hp Supra? a one thousand hp supra

10. do you have any proofs of your suppositions?

11. +1

13. Here the sreenshots of the Galcenkopf and DH sections. The cars are the 7.38 mule, the 7.26 mule and the DR's GT2.
    For slightly differences about the Galcenkopf speed (btw the GT-R mules are slightly faster that the 911) the 7.26 car was almost fast as the DR's GT2 on the straight, that it was 291.4 km/h on the DH trap, about 2 tenth of difference.
    The 7.38 mule we already know it was 271/272 km/h on the trap and it was about 1 second slower on the straight section than the other.

DR's GT2
    GKF 2"7
    DH 14"6 - 291.4 km/h

7.38 mule
    GKF 2"6
    DH 15"8 - 271/272 km/h

7.26 mule
    GKF 2"6
    DH 14"8

14. Here the DR's GT2 vs the 7.26 mule.

15. Here the Gancenkopf of both mules. Just a slightly difference.

16. do you guys work? or like, have friends to go do shit with?

17. But this is IMPORTANT.

18. Holy f*ck.

Comparing a factory driver with thousands of laps experience and great/perfect conditions

vs

a journalist/part-time racer in a GT2 in shit conditions with only a single flying timed lap (who was *20* seconds slower on a closed track than Walter Rohrl in traffic)

Nice "proof of suppositories."

19. This is the most ridiculous discussion ever

20. Your factory driver with thousands of laps experience is capable of miracles on straight. He will be able of 4hundred there in future.
    lol.

21. Fate of the world, dude...

23. Which of these acceleration curves looks steeper to you?