2013 Porsche 911 GT3 Spy Photos are Clearest Yet

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by V8stangman, Aug 8, 2012.

1. pdk? are you #$%#ing kidding me

2. The Porsche race cars are going already the PDK direction and GT3´s never came with any options for gearboxes types.

I agree it would be nice to see a manual version ...

3. #28 V8stangman, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    2014 Porsche GT3 Prototypes Spotted in Spain

Back in August, we caught a detailed glimpse at the upcoming 2013 Porsche 911 GT3, and now three prototypes were spotted out on the road in Spain.

Powered by a naturally aspirated, flat-six powerplant, the new GT3 is expected to make around 450-hp sporting the longer wheelbase of the 991 chassis and a front spoiler to produce additional downforce.

Despite being able to hear the new GT3 for the first time in this video, the big question still remains whether or not the GT3 will be offered with a PDK transmission only. Undoubtedly Porsche enthusiasts would be disappointed if the GT3 didn’t come with a manual transmission, but it shouldn’t be much longer until the German automaker makes an official announcement on the high-end sports car.

Watch and listen to the new 2014 Porsche GT3 here:

4. I really like that front bumper.

5. Wait and see the production model but it looks like a widebody kit from some german tuner. It does not look bad just not very tasty

6. pfft spy photos

what's to spy on? it's gonna be a 991 with a wing and some other bits added

7. No manual no care

8. Porsche are going to be severely disappointed to lose your business!

10. kinda bulbous like the nose of an LS460 but ya, this is already looking awesome.

11. everyone can still have an opinion. how about you share your opinion friend ewok