2014 Chevrolet Corvette News and Info.

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by V8stangman, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

To suck in enough water so the rainbow changes colors.

2. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Corvette, the only american sport car than can stay near to european sport cars (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, .....)

3. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

LOL no

4. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

LOL no

5. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Looks #$%#in' hot!

6. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Hot enough for the plastic to melt.

7. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

lol

8. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Ferrari looks to Corvette, Corvette looks too Ferrari, I don't care, I just want one of them to look good.

9. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

as long as they still have that active-aero automatic jettison roof. way ahead of it's time. always innovative GM.

10. #110 V8stangman, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Is this the new C7 Corvette?

2014 Corvette C7 leaked on cover of magazines.

After the rear of the 2014 Corvette Stingray was revealed just hours ago, the very first photo of the front of the seventh-generation of America’s sports car has also now hit the net.

Leaked via the above-the-embargo-law site Jalopnik, we now have our first look at the C6.R-style gaping front mouth of the C7 Chevrolet Vette.

What we do know about the 2014 Corvette so far is that it will be powered by a 6.2-liter small block LT1 V8 making roughly 450 hp and 450 lb-ft of torque, while manual-transmission models may receive a rev-match function.

And as dramatic a change as the interior is, look for equally major upgrades inside, with leaked details indicating a premium look and feel, with a digital dash with an info display to show track telematics like lap times, G forces, gear selection, and 0-60 times.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/01/2014-corvette-revealed-the-front-this-time.html

11. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

More evolution than revolution, its like a C6 with a body kit. That said, it looks good. Loving that rear end.

12. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

less than 24 hours till its official debut. We will know what it looks like then. All in all
    it looks promising. Im just having a hard time with the idea of losing the quad round tail lights.

13. #113 RLQ, Jan 13, 2013

14. #114 PandaBeat, Jan 13, 2013

watching.

#$%#ING LOVE IT

15. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Im so stupid I tried to make a poll... So stupid that I deserve a Corvette.

16. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Awful. Looks like they took the interior directly from the new Viper.

17. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Shut it euro#%$got. What do you want? a Spyker interior? this is a supercar for the working class.

18. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

^ Who is this #%$got niggar?

19. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Does anybody see some R35 GTR design in this? I'm still not a fan of the rear end, but I'll probably get use to it. Overall I kind of like it.

20. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

I love it! Looks awesome.

21. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Pleasantly surprised. I actually think they executed this car very very well. I was worried about ther rear end but I think it looks pretty good considering it strayed from the traditional Corvette look.
    The over all design looks excellent. I cant wait to see some road tests and reviews.

22. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Meh, kind of looks like that one girl who is awkwardly cute looking and you don't know why. I am not exactly a fan of the GT-R/C-6 #$%#fest look, but in all honesty it isn't really over offensive in anyway. More exciting than the last generation I guess, but it doesn't look as neat and cohesive.

23. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Nope. Looks like a C6 mated with an air conditioner. Too many vents and louvres.

24. Is this the new C7 Corvette?

Pretty funcking Gross. At least the c6 looked nice from the outside.