2018 HSV Range includes Camaro and Silverado

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by Aych Es Vee, Dec 7, 2017.

1. #1 Aych Es Vee, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Well this is strange.
    With the lack of a Commodore, HSV has turned to the Colorado, the only vehicle in their new lineup to actually wear a HSV badge, which is very meh. But also is importing the Camaro and Silverado.

Not much info so far. No interior pictures yet...

24799300_10156184835804467_7294129561681015036_o.jpg

2. That's rebadged Chevy Colorado ZR2 which is far from meh. Think Ford Raptor in a midsize truck with locking front and rear diffs and a 4cyl. Duramax diesel.

3. Considering their current lineup are these [​IMG]

I dont think they're bringing back their current fanbase with a small truck that has a 200hp diesel engine.
    Its meh because Holden has the same vehicle without the cosmetic upgrades.

4. #4 DIGGS, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Ok I see what you're saying. But Holden only has the Z71 package. Not the ZR2. The Z71 package is just a regular Colorado with skid plates a locking rear diff. And some beefier tires. And beefier shocks.
    The ZR2 sits higher. Is a few inches wider. Has 11 inches of suspension travel. Has better approach and departure angles. A locking diff up front as well. Has heavy duty Kevlar reinforced off-road tires. It's a much more extreme off-road vehicle.

5. Buy a current HSV right now and keep it in storage for a few decades. The brand will be long gone and probably considered a rare classic at some point.

ETB4U likes this.
  6. Malooooo

7. I still have a severe urge to buy a G8 GXP

8. They're fun

9. If either a G8 GXP or a CTS-V wagon pop up here at a reasonable price I will be scooping it up

10. Did the G8 or Chev SS ever come in the wagon form?

[​IMG]

11. Not in Freedom Land.

12. We didn't even get the SS sedan in Canada.
    We got the G8 GXP in sedan form only. And we got the CTS-V in sedan, coupe and wagon

13. *there good

Tipo F130A and ETB4U like this.
  14. HSV has always been known for changing vehicles. I feel like they should be changing front/rear bars, interior trim, and headlights/taillights, on the American cars....

New Commdore/Insignia/Regal face on the Camaro.
    HSV Monaro?
    haha

[​IMG]

15. Looks 10x better than the Camaro.

Veyronman likes this.