2JZ and RB25 Mustang swaps

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by catphish, Aug 24, 2008.

1. White trash baby!!!!! Ooooh-yeeeaa!!!

2. Hey faaggot listen up. I don't know who you are, but you seriously need to be more careful when you talk to me, or about me on these forums. I don't appreciate the disrespect so tone it down, understood? I'm on 3 grams of test and am ready to show any motherfUcker what an aluminum bat to the teeth tastes likes, just try me.

Consider yourself warned for the last time. Just keep your mouth shut, don't even reply to this. Mustangs with japanese engines are cooler than your mother's coolest boyfriend if he were a T-1000 of the fonz frozen by a big truck of liquid nitrogen like in T2 while having sex with Hayden Paneteirre who was crying because he told her about how he kills whales with his bare hands in a deep soothing voice inside his Porsche 550 at the south pole in winter while totally naked drinking a giant liquid helium cherry coke super smoothie that's giving him an immense brain freeze. Shut the #$%# up.

3. if you're going to get 14mpg you might as well have a 460 big block

4. yes

5. awesome

6. I like merican V8s in jap cars but feel wierd about jap engines in old american cars.

8. Holy shit, hopefully Georg didn't blow a fuse.

10. He needs an ECU reflash.

11. Your idiocy is never ending. Think I am afraid of childish shitty trolling prick like you? Certainly not. Think your useless comments and stealing bandwidth trolling that are totally worthless impress me? Abolutely not. Perhaps having a 9 inch blade of a survival knife sunken in your throat will make you think twice before using a derogatory tone towards other people you are speaking to, especially when you have no #$%#ing education.
    Go to hell with your lame ass whining and if you are not happy then go #%[email protected] somewhere else. None #$%#ing cares about your useless opinion. Freedom of speech ever heard about it? Now go moan elsewhere and close your #$%#ing shitty mouth #$%#ing loser.

12. I FELL OF THE CHAIR LAUGHING @ YOU, IDIOT.

WHAT A SHITTY POST OF YOURS. I WILL TAKE THAT KNIFE FROM YOU AND SUNK IT UP YOUR ASS, THE BAD THING IS THAT YOU'LL PROBABLY LIKE IT. HOMO.

13. This = first good thread in months

14. It's called bias i guess.

15. Seriously though, you're babbling has gotten excessive and lame. It's like you and Ferrari 14c 15d are competing for the most retarded posts.

At one time it might've been funny, but now you and your butt buddy are just annoying. I'm sure you'll either quote me or post some lame ass three word comment like America sucks or GM sucks or shitty American interior.

16. sorry...

but Amerika sucks and GM is a shit company that makes cars with shitty interiors.

17. Funniest person on sc.net.

18. Im so glad Reagan took mentally unstable people out of prisons

19. this is WAY more cooler... and also as unique.

20. Cool idea, would be fun to rip around in something like that. Plus hearing a BOV.

Also, this is one of the greatest threads in a while.

21. what kind of piece of shit does that to a mustang.

22. ricer

23. Lol even without the Jap motors I see alot of riced up fox bodies. All in all it's a cool idea. I prefer my 8 cylinders though, nothing sounds better IMO.

24. "None #$%#ing cares about your useless opinion. Freedom of speech ever heard about it?"

Uhhh...

25. aside from America sucks, I agree.