Discussion in '1960 BMW 700 RS' started by Duesey, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: 3,4,5

The engine is a flat twin. Twin usually implies two, and as such, this car has 2 cylinders.<!-- Signature -->

2. clinders?<!-- Signature -->

3. hahahahha lol at it

BMW SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!

B= BRING
    M= ME
    W= to WORKPLACE

zuahahhahahah

4. Re: hahahahha lol at it

clap clap for you crap.

get out moron.

5. Re: hahahahha lol at it

how come assholes like these are still wandering around here?

6. Supercars.net needs to go back to basics

this site is run so poorly...the info can not be trusted as a reliable source...the only thing this site is good for pictures...i think whoever runs this is getting very lazy...

in the description the story states how much HP this car makes...but in the table the HP field is left blank.

this used to be a great site when there were only a few cars on here cuz atleast the site developers cared then..now they just add pictures every so often accompanied by facts that may or may not be true.

oh well....atleast we get to look at the cool pictures.

7. Supercars.net needs to go back to basics

this site is run so poorly...the info can not be trusted as a reliable source...the only thing this site is good for pictures...i think whoever runs this is getting very lazy...

in the description the story states how much HP this car makes...but in the table the HP field is left blank.

this used to be a great site when there were only a few cars on here cuz atleast the site developers cared then..now they just add pictures every so often accompanied by facts that may or may not be true.

oh well....atleast we get to look at the cool pictures.

8. Re: hahahahha lol at it

What the hell do you drive?

9. Re: hahahahha lol at it

Are you out of your mind to say that???

10. Re: hahahahha lol at it

ur a #$%#in idiot...

11. Re: 3,4,5

I would have thought the name: Air Cooled Boxer "Twin Cylinder" would have given it away....guess i was wrong. Yes it has 2 cylinders.