300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a blowe

Discussion in '2001 Ford Falcon 300' started by 104625, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dato180b</i>
    <b>i raced this guy at macers yesterday and it did 6 sec!!!

SO SUCK MY BALLS YOU FUCKUPS</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    yeah yeah whatever<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dato180b</i>
    <b>LOL FORD SUCK DICK YOU F U C K UPS
    MY DATO180B KICK ALL YOUR ARSES
    MY DATO DOES 8SEC DOWN THE 1/4

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hahahah ur an idiot hahah <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

i raced this guy at macers yesterday and it did 6 sec!!!

SO SUCK MY BALLS YOU FUCKUPS<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

You're something to laugh at.....shame you had to be born...

5. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

When Ford comes up with something that can match a Holden,give me a call.Until then, stop dreaming and stop bitchin.

6. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

Great comeback....that must have taken a long time for you to come up with...

The truth is mate...you are an idiot...
    You are an idiot for two reasons...

1.) You - like most people here - believe that horsepower has everything to do with how great a car is. You believe the Holden are better than Ford because they have a car/s that have 402hp. For that reason you are thick.

2.) Do you seriously believe that 250kw is the best Ford can push out of an engine??
    The Hillier brothers ( forgive the spelling ) got to 300kw long time before Holden did....in fact I read that they have even gotten to 415kw. Not only that but there are people all over Australia who will pump your AU Falcon up to 300kw for a price.
    If these people can get to 300kw, don't you think that Ford can??
    Ford and Holden - as do all car companies - have mechanics working for them that could get to 300kw with no trouble at all. For all you know, each car company may experiment and go as high as they can.

The point I'm making here is, Ford HAVE built cars that have 300kw+.
    It is just there choice not to release production cars that have that much power. Their reasons I don't know, but even though I'd like them to bring out one - just to shut you bragging Holden fans up - I can't do anything about it. I just hope that they will in the future...

Till then, base your argument around something that's worth debating about....

7. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

look wanker, what did holden have in 1971 with 300kw when ford had 294kw and 513nm in the gtho. who won bathurst in 1971? gee it couldnt have been ford 1-2-3-5-6 could it?
    when does holden get 300kw? when they send it to callaway.

8. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

I sense so much hostility and pent up frustration in this forum. I recommend deep breathing and meditation. Now, whats the point of all this arguing? Who has more horsepower, who has better handling. Is it relevant? Just get the care u want, ok. Oh, sorry, u spend your time defending cars u have never driven? A fruitless endeavour, but entertaining nonetheless. See, I reckon, in fact, I know, that if u spent more time figuring out how to get to a position to actually own one of these cars (ford or Molden, I mean holden), rather than arguing about which one is better, that u might.... Anyway, I forgot what I was going to say.
    Carry on.

9. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

69stang: as much as i love my classic fords i couldnt help but think that you are not in a financial position to purchase any one of the new products on the market. perhaps in mmm lets say 32 years from now, then you might be able to replace ye old faithful with something from todays day and age.

10. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

Ford had 300 kw in '71. Pity they did nothing for thirty years and lost all their customers to HSV and Holden have been playing catch up for years...

11. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

U norty little tickford5400 u. Got to keep my eye on u. My trusty old 69 stang is worth more than your yearly salary. Guaranteed. And do u think I drive it every day? Do u think I dont have something a little more modern for my daily driving habits? Look, I know it may be hard for u. Times r tough, so they tell me. So, heres my advice. Dont swear at strangers. Dont name call strangers. Dont argue with authorities more knowledgeable than yourself. Then, u might increase your self respect, self concept, and self esteem. Thus intern increasing your ability to earn a higher income to one day purchase the car u droll over, and post messages about. So, that concludes my lesson for today.
    Grasshopper

12. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

You seem to be getting a little carried away with Fords' 'golden year' (1971).Since then Holden have progressed significantly further than Ford has.Yes I agree Fords' classics are better than Holdens' but since then times have changed and Holden have taken the lead.So please, stop dreaming about the past and post something worth discussing.

13. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! reading all those pathetic Holden fan's replys just makes me want to laugh at how stupid and all others like them are! Thier ONLY arguement is "OH we have 300kW, so we are better"! HSV only has 300kW by having 5.7L and sending it to Callaway in the US, and if you are gonna say that 300kW from a blower is a shame, then I think more power from more capacity is just as bad! If you're gonna comare engine outputs, the compare when both are of the same size. Also, The Falcon chassis has always been far superior to any crap from Holden, so with the new 5.4L and AV chassis, Holden will be down the toilet where they belong!

14. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

Who said us Holden fans have only one comeback.I'm not gunna waste my time telling thick people that Holdenz are better than Ford, sol lets get straight to the point.The truth is (and geez does the truth hurt especially for Ford fans),that very rarely has Ford ever given Holden a scare(within the last 20 years or so)be it in the performance sector,the looks sector or the sales sector.

15. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

What do you mean Mr Man, at least ford have their own engines, it wasn't til chev come to the rescue and dug Holdanga out of the ditch,

16. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

Hey holden ppl read the new wheels magazine (of course they are holden biased) but they ran the TS50 against the R8 and the TS50 won, not only that they commented on the quality of the HSV, in other words its shite....hahahahah<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

Ford can do anything they want with their motors and they don't want to make to powerful because it will be to dangers to drive PHUCK WIPE

18. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

Is that because Ford driver's can't drive? lol. Just kidding lads. But Ford does need to match HSV in the hp department, simple fact power sells cars. People could have bought a ford before they had the new engine but they didn't cause HSV's had more power and were quicker, so as much as you want to say power isn't everything it does sell cars, even if fords chassis is better

19. Re: RuffRydaRaz

To RuffRydaRaz: Us Holden Fans have the best comeback of all, our cars! Aw wait a minute, we don't have to come back because we're already in front, suck shite FORD

P.S.: Tickford is alright (HSV is better though)

20. Re: RuffRydaRaz

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Aych Es Vee</i>
    <b>To RuffRydaRaz: Us Holden Fans have the best comeback of all, our cars! Aw wait a minute, we don't have to come back because we're already in front, suck shite FORD

P.S.: Tickford is alright (HSV is better though)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You have no comeback!!! MOTOR shot that to pieces already time after time when they say Falcon is superior to Commodore...end of story. Want to argue with the experts? Go email MOTOR!! <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: RuffRydaRaz

If Falcon is so superior to Commodore, howcome Commodores have had 55% more sales than Falcon, AND Commodore cost more?!?!?!?!

22. Re: RuffRydaRaz

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Aych Es Vee</i>
    <b>If Falcon is so superior to Commodore, howcome Commodores have had 55% more sales than Falcon, AND Commodore cost more?!?!?!?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You really want to know why?? Cause holden have a better marketing team than ford thats why!!! You guys just blab about shite, but really the car is shite.....HOLDENS ALL THEY DO IS SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL..shut one door and the other door opens.....you don't have to pull the latch to open the bonnet, there is a big enough gap to slide your hand under. Should I go on????<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: RuffRydaRaz

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 104625</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Aych Es Vee</i>
    <b>If Falcon is so superior to Commodore, howcome Commodores have had 55% more sales than Falcon, AND Commodore cost more?!?!?!?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You really want to know why?? Cause holden have a better marketing team than ford thats why!!! You guys just blab about shite, but really the car is shite.....HOLDENS ALL THEY DO IS SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL..shut one door and the other door opens.....you don't have to pull the latch to open the bonnet, there is a big enough gap to slide your hand under. Should I go on????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->word mate. The motto to describe Holden as is "spin shit to sell shit"<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: 300kW is nothing to laugh at but shame they had to stick a b

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 104625</i>
    <b>Hey holden ppl read the new wheels magazine (of course they are holden biased) but they ran the TS50 against the R8 and the TS50 won, not only that they commented on the quality of the HSV, in other words its shite....hahahahah</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Holden has shares in wheels magazine, so that is why they favour holden.