360 modena look a like?

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Spyder GT' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Those lights look deceiving. At a glance it could be mistaken for a 360.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 360 modena look a like?

I like both this car and the 3200GT better than the 360. Argh, there are just too many damn nice cars!

3. Re: 360 modena look a like?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpecGen</i>
    <b>I like both this car and the 3200GT better than the 360. Argh, there are just too many damn nice cars! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->there can never be too many nice carS!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: 360 modena look a like?

Can't wait for Spyder GT.

5. Re: 360 modena look a like?

indeed
    it looks way different.

I like this car more than the 3200 coupe, specially the deck area is less dramatic here.

<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: 360 modena look a like?

I hope the engine sounds as good as the 3200. I swear, the 3.2L V8 is the greatest sounding engine currently available. For want of a better phrase, it's sperm-curdling.

7. Re: 360 modena look a like?

I don't like the rear lighting clusters as much as on the coupe...

8. Re: 360 modena look a like?

well,according to the latest car & driver, fiat owns both maserati and ferarri, and both the 360 and the mas. spyder are made in the same building, i can see your point.

but i think it looks more aston martinish than 360ish

9. #9 ferrari533, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: 360 modena look a like?

i like this car better than te 3200gt, but it doesnt come close to the 360 modena. go to my webpage while ur at it... www.sportscars.0catch.com

10. Re: 360 modena look a like?

HEYMAN!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: 360 modena look a like?

It looks nothing like a 360- deliberately as both are owned by Fiat.

They are completely different. Ferraris are designed to appeal to rich poseurs and this car to their wives. Unfortunately.

Re the engine sound. It won't sound the same as this is an all new engine. Note the lack of turbos.... This engine will soon appear in the 3200GT.

But yes, the rear lights on the coupe are far, far cooler.

12. Re: 360 modena look a like?

who cares! they both are hot, and i don't think it looks THAT much like a modena