$400,000????wouldnt pay $4 for it

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by kotze, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: $400,000????wouldnt pay $4 for it

I'M TIRED OF TALKIN TO ASSHOLES WHO LOVE THOSE CRAPPY JAPENESE CARS OR VIPERS AND THAT KINDA SHITY CARS. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT REAL SPORTS CARS THEN TALK ABOUT A LAMBORGHINI, A FERRARI, AND ESPECIALLY THE NEW BUGATTI EB 16/4 VEYRON WHICH IS THE FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR RIGHT NOW, **** THE MCLAREN F1 OR STUPID ASS CHEVROLET CALLAWAY SLEDGEHAMMER CORVETTE.

THE VIPER IS REALLY UNDERPOWERED BECAUSE IT HAS A HUDGE V10 BUT A BMW V8 OR A PORSCHE 6CYLINDERS TWIN TURBO ENGINE WOULD BEAT IT. AND DON'T SAY ANY THING ABOUT A TUNED VIPER OR RACING VIPER CUZ IF THEY HAVE TO TUNE A V10 TO GET IT TO PERFORM GOOD THEN THEY REALLY HAVE PROBLEMS.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TALKIN TO ME ABOUT A SUBARU. THEY SUCK. PEOPLE ARE COMPARING IT TO A BMW, BUT THEY DON'T COMPARE STUFF LIKE TOPSPEED OR QUALITY AND STUFF LIKE THAT CUZ THEY KNOW THAT THE BMW WOULD WIN. AND IT'S AWD SYSTEM IS REALLY OLD, MY GRANDFATHER HAD A LANCIA DELTA WITH THE SAME AWD 25 YEARS AGO.

JAPENESE CARS SUCK MY LEFT NUT,
    AMERICANS HAVE GREAT CARS (CAMARO, TRANS AM...) AND SOME SHITY CARS (VIPERS, CORVETTES)
    EURO CARS ARE THE BEST.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: $400,000????wouldnt pay $4 for it

ok then tell me this. why did bugatti have to put FOUR turbos on a SIXTEEN cylinder engine to make it perform? i think its not us who have the problems here bud. thats double the cylinders of the sledge and double the turbos, n this veyeron is still struggling to even compete with the vette. u need to cool down a lil. the veyeron was made to compete with the mclaren, n it did that wonderfully, i would love to see a mclaren and a veyeron race. but your pointing your insults at the wrong car. the vette is a one off supercar. the veyeron and the mclaren are production supercars. jus tryin to clear this whole MESS up a lil bit for ya.

3. Re: $400,000????wouldnt pay $4 for it

dont even try. . this moron just copies and pastes that same message in like 10 different car's forums. . . he has been banned at least once, and his message never changes. . . go check the impreza wrx forums -,- he has at least one of these pointless posts in every tread. . . <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: $400,000????wouldnt pay $4 for it

You would be a moron not to pay $4 for this car.

5. Re: $400,000????wouldnt pay $4 for it

$4? FOUND THAT ON THE STREET. $400,000? SAW BILL GATES. $40,000 WOULD BE A GOOD PRICE

6. Sport Compact Cars Own YOU!!!!!!!!

'nuff said!

7. Re: $400,000????wouldnt pay $4 for it

the only good years for camaro were the 67-69. the only good year for trans am was 73-74. older cars are the best. you could get this car, sell it for about 190 perfect condintion camaro's and trans am's. This is the fastest car ad about 600+ more horse power make it a hot rod and add some NOS i would take it. this car is not what you say it is. it looks bad on the outside but i bet it runs like a bat out of hell. it would be good cool to take the engine out and put it in a camaro or trans am but only you would do that. i'd sell and get a 1970 Hemi Cuda. plus you probably don't know what you are talking about how old are you 10 11 12 16. i am 13 and i know more about cars than you know about yourself.

8. Re: $400,000????wouldnt pay $4 for it

LOL little kid. You forgot that Chevy never once made a bad camaro you nimrod. I am pretty sure you forgot so ill let you off.

and dude. Corvette's dont suck, you can suck MY left nut. Do you think your bugatti made in what? 2001 is good because it goes SLOWER than a chevy from '88? okay there.. #%$got...<!-- Signature -->