410kph Fastest car in the world.

Discussion in '1998 Gemballa Diablo T50' started by gsolinas, Aug 10, 2002.

1. #1 gsolinas, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Go ahead compare it to the Sledgehammer or the Hennessey Viper Venom.
    But this is the fastest street legal car ever driven. They say the Colani Ferrari can hit 436kmh but it hasn't done it. Here's a site on this beauty.
    http://www.lambocars.com/diablo/gemballad.htm <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

fast!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

Fast definetly, maybe too fast since the owner would be able to see over 250mph in this car very often

4. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

the fastest car on the web site is the 1988 corvette calloway sledge hammer.-254mph.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

That is because this site conveniently has a lot of N/A's on this car and others.<!-- Signature -->

6. #6 rossWal, Aug 10, 2002
    Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from gsolinas</i>
    <b>That is because this site conveniently has a lot of N/A's on this car and others.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well gsolinas, nice to see you back again. Now I've argued with you before, and you don't sound like an idiot. However you are EXTREAMLY BIASED PERSON.

When it comes to American cars, you seem to want rock solid proof of everything it does, but if its European, all it takes is some stranger's opinion, and you're a believer.

Now the reason why this site doesn't state this car doing 410Km/h, because they also would want to use real stats! No real proof has ever been shown that it went 410Km/h.

Now I can write a lot more, but you know what gsolinas, there is already a topic about this, I welcome you to come and try arguing you're position and anyone else for that matter.......

http://www.supercars.net/cMsg?viewThread=true&year=1988&make=Chevrolet%20Callaway&model=Sledgehammer%20Corvette&fn=227

7. #7 firas_1982, Dec 27, 2002
    Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

I still insist, slipknotmember666, the sledge is sloweer than this diablo by 1 mph, as this diablo had hit 255, not 254 mph ! ha ha ! check this http://www.lambocars.com/diablo/gemballad.htm

8. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

Oh man I love slipknot! But I can't stand people talking about that god damned sledgehammer!!! Look, if you notice the sledgehammers top speed 254, is dead on cause its so specific. But there are other cars, such as the TVR Speed 12 (240mph) that have a rounded of top speed. That means that nobody tested them out to their max capabilities. And I really don't think that you have seen the stats for every single car on supercars.net! So please, reply to my response and insult, argue, or have a friendly discussion with me, but please reply!!!

9. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

Oh I forgot to say, NO, THIS LAMBORGHINI IS NOT THE FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD!!! Don't be a dick head. It is obvious that this car is not the fastest car in the world.

10. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

damn that is really fast

11. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

This car is really fast and way better than any #$%#ing corvette sledgehammer crap!lol

12. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

this has gotta be one of my favourite lambo's ever, and i always use it when arguing with friends about what companies betta. It really annoy's me to not see it on supercars.net's top speed list, it certainly deserves to be there, atleast in the number 2 spot

13. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

I believe this is a faster car than the Sledge or the Hennessy, simply because it was built by descent engineers in Italy, not in a stupid factory in Detroit. Diablo's are by far the best cars in the world, and this one is by far alot faster than anything the U.S. is currently producing.

14. Re:

Callaway vette would smoke this Diablo in 1/4 mile

15. Re: Re:

shut up

16. Re:

Actually yo, the fastest car in the world at this point in time is the Dodge-Hennessey Viper Venom 1000TT. They thought it could do 250+mph, but they tested it and before they driver had to brake (it was still accelerating) it hit 259.6mph. Toasted the shity vette.

17. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

410km/h is what in mph?

18. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

If you actually bothered to read the link the man provided you would of realised the guy who modefied this car is Swiss not Italian.

Diablo's are by far not the best cars in the world, and by no means the worst. The production ZR-1 i would say is a better car than the diablo simpily because it took the 24 hour endurance record from a car designed to do the race and suceeded where mercades-benz, porsche, ford, and audi failed.

I still say if TVR actually ran a full dyno test and track tests on their Cerbera Speed 12 it would be the fastest road going car in the world, but thats another story for a differnt forum.

19. Re: 410kph Fastest car in the world.

wats the cos t for this beast?

20. Re: Re:

THE DODGE VIPER TT CAN ONLY HIT 245! NOT 259.6MPH I KNOW THE PEOPLE AT HENNESSEY AND THEY SAID THAT THE VIPER HAS THE FASTEST STREET 1/4MILE BUT NOT THE HIGHEST TOP SPEED. THIS LAMBO WOULD SMOKE THAT VETTE AND VIPER ON A TRACK OR THE ROAD!