450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

Discussion in '1996 Dodge Viper RT/10 ‘Phase II SR’' started by lurbo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: 450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

Well I don't think so.There are also other cars that with smaller hp have better torque than this bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Re: 450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TnT</i>
    <b>And ONLY 488.0 ft lbs of torque right? Please! This may not be a GTS, but it can still move a plenty. By your logic, this car shouldn't perform well. After all, it's heavy and has relatively little horsepower.

And yet it does 0-60 in 4.6 seconds, how strange...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Well I agree that it's realy strange that the viper which does the 0-60 in 4,6seconds.Well that's realy strange because the 911turbo which has more weight and less power than the viper the 0-60 is in 4,2seconds.But no it's not strange because american cars are #$%#ing bullsheet cars.European cars don't need a big block engine to moove!!!

3. Re: 450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

You too!And also you #$%#ing bastard if you want an other comparisson we can take the Viper RT/10 with the FERRARI F40.The Ferrari is ten years older than the ViperRT/10 and it does the 0-60mph in.................guess what!Only 3,8seconds and the Viper because it's newer and so it has better technology it does the 0-60mph......................Guess what in 4,6seconds,#$%#!!!!!!!!!!!! Well know do you have anything to say?

4. Re: 450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

0-60 in 4.6 seconds???
    0-100 in 10.5 seconds?!?

HA!

The Viper does 0-60 in 4.0 seconds and 0-100 in 8.8 seconds. Many tests on the Viper prove those times true.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

Yeah sure tou are telling lies!Viper is a slow supercar the slowest of all.

6. Re: 450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

Whoever started this forum is a FUCKING idiot!!! Who really cares what the hell you think about The Viper RT10, You don't own one so shut the hell up!! YA FREAK<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: 450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

Hey tnt you're 16 aren't you? you said that in the other forum where you quote "drove a viper" man you're full of shit. If you really are 16 then grow up, jesus christ! You insult people because you say that they act 16 well you act like a 2 year old. damn that freaking hillarious!! ahahahahahahaha

8. Re: 450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

A quote I heard one time when looking around these boards.... "Hp/L and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee"... How true

Does it really matter if this car has 8 liters? NO! What matters is that it has 415Hp! This thing moves damn well, and while I am more of a Corvette fan myself, the Viper still garners my respect for what it is. It is fast, handles well, and looks great(IMO).

Peace

9. Re: 450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

i may hate vipers but at least they're american. All your import and european shit either cant touch our cars or u charge about 3 times more to keep up with us. Hey for 52 grand u can roll a 2002 Corvette ZO6 with 405 hp and a 3.9 0-60 time. Nuff said.

10. Re: 450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

First of all, it's not 450 hp, it's 415, you dimwit. So why don't you just do what you threatened to do up there?

11. Re: 450hp hmmmmmmm.............at 8000cc!?I'd rather kill myself

and the f40 hasent even a radio, no electric windows, no lining, the f40 was built for speed, nothing else, the viper, simalar speeds and 0-60, with an INTERIOR, luxary and every thing you want from a supercar!!

And you think 0-60 in 4.6 and 450 bhp is all the viper engine car do!!!

LOL, they didnt have the total power possible because 1: They got the times, speed, 0-60 they wanted, 2: it would be harder to handel

And dont even start with handeling, because i am just going to say one thing, What has the fastest time and speed in the salom test between the ferrari, lambo, 911, vette, lots more and a viper.

Well done you guessed right, the viper!!

Yes it did beat all them!! And yes you're gay

Thank You, Ilovevipers