800TT 1/4 mile

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by 426 Hemistage 8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

For people who are jealous that their little crappy ass civics can't go this fast, this car isn't impressive.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

that is right.

3. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Oh, wait, they can go that fast, but they spent a $h!tload on nitrous and other "mods".<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

they don't understand what a great car is!

5. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Nope, they think the only way to make a car go fast is with nitrous.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

nitrous doesn't make the speed.

7. #57 DodgeFreak, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  8. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Sure u can make any car go fast with Mods and No2...
    But no2 only makes u go fast for how long...?
    This car can go fast 24/7!!!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Exactly, you have to constantly fill your nitrous bottle back up! Plus, if you get too much nitrous, and don't upgrade parts of your engine to handle it, you'll really f*ck it up.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Melting ur engine ain't cool!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

NO IT ISN'T!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

i agree.

13. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

The 1/4 mile time for this car was 9.99
    i now seem to see something i havent seen befor. its that the viper is a good car for the hp and the price but people over exagerate it
    making it sound better than it is, its not the best car in the world.
    It is simple Americas best car. And to the #$%# head who brought up 9/11 come on i heard enough of that sh1t on the news and im sick of it.

14. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

You're right they do. So what do you do in return? You go to the Viper forum and try and insult it. For some reason, you are insecure about people exclaiming the Viper to be the best car in the world. Does it really bother you that much? Why do you care? So what if they say its the best car. It just makes YOU look childish because you feel you have to do something about it.

15. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Not so much as in secure but more like SICK!! of people saying this car can smoke anything when it has like 40,000$ of mods done to it and they compar it with stock cars and say that they muct suck if they cant beat this car. Take 40,000$ put it into a Civic and it will probably beat it. This hennessey isnt even really a true dodge anymore cause it needs an aftermarket company to make it good.

16. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Yea, lots of people will do that. It is stupid to compare a modified car to a stock one, thats a given. Even when I go to other forums and see this car being compared with others it makes me mad. But, there are also other people who do the same thing with other cars, its not just some Viper fans.

This car is still a true Dodge, its just tuned by an aftermarket company. And believe me, you don't need Hennessey or any tuner to make the Viper good, it's already good.

17. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

RIGHT, i am not even American but that was a SICK joke, dont come in here if you talk like that

Thanx

P.S I love my viper (hence the name)

18. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

RIGHT, i am not even American but that was a SICK joke, dont come in here if you talk like that

Thanx

P.S I love my viper (hence the name)

19. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

lol, hold on a second, if its an import car then it cant take corner better than this truck, hahaha, #$%# right dodge rule

20. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

if 3 planes crashed into their buildings, they woudlnt have any buidlings,lol, cuz they spend too much damn time and money TRYING to top american cars, and wonder y they coudlnt win in a war, shit we stand stronger when we're attacked offguard, u would prolly run and cry james kot

21. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

ok, bout this forum, its been said many times but yeh, it was 9.99seconds in the quarter, not bad at all, especially having just multiple guys having fun with it and on a shitty day......thats a good time they pulled, ive seen sumone say the track dried beofre they got that time, well i seen about 20 videos on like every run that was made by this car, u think just cuz a track might have dried that the track had time to heat up and be sticky for this car?...nope, track stayed damp and clouds hung over, only heat was made by the vipers tires but still pulled these times.

22. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

the 800tt 1/4 mile time is impressive, nothin to say more!

23. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

hahahaha you talk and talk and talk only stupid things, i bet that you work in a Bk or in a Mc and in one of your miserable days you saw a viper and just because you thougt it was pretty doesn't mean that is the fastest i know cars that can make 1/4 mile in less than 8 sec.
    and just to show you an example there is the 02, z06 vette modified by lingfelter that makes 9.2 secs on a 1/4 mile and 1.97 secs 0-60.
    and if you keep posting crap i'm gonna *****-slap you or fku in the ear.

24. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

hahah...the fastest honda does 15sec 1\4

25. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

WTF! does that have to do with anything FBI