8275 cc and only 500.1 bhp

Discussion in '2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Convertible' started by Darkmax, Dec 17, 2004.

1. That's not very impresive !

+ if you race the car the exuast sets fire to the body work

( and it got beat by a 2003 BMW M3 CSL around the track )

2. Man, don't start with this shit again....

"( and it got beat by a 2003 BMW M3 CSL around the track )"

As did the TVR Tuscan S. Doesn't matter though, the coupe version is comming out in the very near future. (it will be a 2005 model)

3. if you actually think thats the peak amount of horsepower it can get your so stupid. BUt I know you are already.

4. Beg to differ. The M5 verses the Viper--M5 any day. And the M6. The 850i would also give the Viper a run for its money, as well as the M3. The Viper is not a bad car, it just is not the best car in the world at ALL and people need to acknowledge that there are cars with less power & torque that outperforms it. But really, I'm surprised they were satisfied with 500 hp from an all-aluminum V10. That almost requires for them to detune the engine. Anyone else agree?

5. Bro a M5?? Are you serious?? Sure it has a V-10, but come on! Its a sedan for Christ sakes! The Viper doesnt handle that horrible! The only street car that BMW makes that can beat it around a track is the M3 (E92).