'88 Honda Prelude Si

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by S Money, Nov 10, 2003.

1. I gotta sell my Accord, due to money for school, but the replacment to be is right here. It's a 1988 Honda Prelude Si. It's got a custom Viper Blue paint job, lowered, 17" rims, cuxtom exhaust, JVC C Player, PWR windows, mirrors, moonroof, and doorlocks, '91 model year light ('cause the stock ones are hella ugly). Also, it comes with a Clifford alarm w/ immobilizor. The remote turns the alarm on and off, roll the windows up/down, open the moonroof and starts the car. I gonna pay $4800 CDN, which is pretty good. Only one problem. It has blue window tint. Does anyone know how to remove window tint?

2. Re: '88 Honda Prelude Si

Please help! I need help!

3. Re: '88 Honda Prelude Si

Canadian tire has a lubricant/detergent designed for that, all you have to do is peel it off the inside of the windows.

p.s. you found a good deal, I paid $6,500 (before taxes) 4 years ago for my stock (i.e. no mods) 1990 Civic Si, the only feature of the ones you listed that mine came with was a dark purple/black window tint.

4. Re: '88 Honda Prelude Si

Oh, sweet. Thanks, man. You really helped. Now to get rid of that butt-ugly tint. This isn't the car I bought, but it's extremly simular... right down to the tint.