9 steps to a better Supercars.net

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Bugs' started by BILLY IDOL, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Step 10. Every day, have some new unexplainable bug or error to keep everyone on their toes.

2. I REALLY hate this 100 posts/day thing. REALLY

3. It's trying to tell you something.

4. That this site is shit, mainly. But I'm addicted. I cannot stay away. #$%#! I'm gonna have to make a new account in another five posts. I'm not that creative. ;_;

5. Any speculation as to why it only affects certain people?

6. so what step do i get to cut a hole in the box

7. step 1.

Also I think i'm done with this site for awhile, peace #%[email protected]

8. who the f is james deux?

9. It doesn't matter anymore. He's dead. v3.0 killed him. I'm his replacement. Nice to meet you.

10. basman, slayer?

11. AMGRulz

12. Has anybody deleted the really old threads before on this site? why not just do it again, except delete a lot more threads this time?

Edit: oh yeah, getting the PW emailed to you for your new account would be nice, i dont want to use my lucky strike account anymore

13. Oh my god, even a broken clock can be right twice a day!

14. u mad?

15. A bit. Chris V is being an ass. WTF does he expect me to do when my account is shut doen by a shitty software glitch? Of course I'm going to complain, it's human nature.

16. What would you want to accomplish with that?

Use gmail to have your password sent.

17. I insulted a mod and got banned. He insulted me as well, and tons of people insult each other all the time, thats my point. What I did was no different than what everyone else does. Why is telling someone who keeps insulting you to #$%# off a ban-worthy offense? The answer is, its not, and you know it.

18. Well, link me to his insults. Because, apparently, I don't know it.

19. #44 BILLY IDOL, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  20. Was what I said in that thread really worth banning?

21. I do agree that people shouldn't be banned because they're stupid. Being wrong and start telling others they're stupid and that they have to stfu doesn't work in your advantage, though.

22. Fine, I'm stupid, but did I deserve to get banned for those posts?

23. As for what I understood, I'm not the moderator in question that banned you, it's been an add-up of similar situations with you, and not a case-to-case ban.

24. billy im not vicious' second account im real