94FORMULA WHAT?????

Discussion in '2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R' started by 02Stang, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

94Formula I think it is past your bed time. So go somewhere else and try to tell them your wet dreams.

2. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

The problem, 94FORMULA, is that this is a community and our parents had nothing to do with this.

If I'm sure you had more than 10 years, I may be able to put this discussion with a lawyer and the things will be worse.

You talk here with people of diferent countries and cultures, learn while you still young, to respect them.

In one side we had cars, in other side we all have family.

I NEVER talk about your parents, that's the problem.

<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

go get that boss when i get the NOS i'll bust some pro 5.0 and ripp all your buttstangs. thats right 1000+hp with the NOS upgrade
    my SS already has 704.8hp with a 350hp system i'll kill anything on the strip<!-- Signature -->

4. Let me get this stright.
    I don't hate your car
    I hate your Ideas 94Formula

let me start and finish this off for you.. maybe you will understand

BrownDoggie has proven to you that in the post ( FU*k94FORMULA ) that your car doesn't have as much HP as your think it does.. thanx for shutting him up

If your car does run 10s then no wonder you can beat a cobra R

and if you consider a Cobra R a Mod.. then so is a Z06

Ford Motor
    4.6L Quad Cam are 320HP ( Hand Build so they last longer )
    5.7L Ls1 is a PUSHROD and around the same HP
    Your year.. it was 304HP
    That means the mustang has a liter less in diss and more power

2nd.. you think you smoked one... are you sure it was one??
    they are pretty rare.
    Also
    Stats are out. there were a lot more mustangs sold in 2001 then Firebirds and Camaros
    3rd with all the HP in the car. why are you running a stock trans?
    or did you forget to mention that to ( loser )

you think you have a 2 Firebirds and a 78 malibu with a 454... hmmm

I have 4 AC Cobra's, 3 RX7, few vipers, and a space shuttle

what else do u have?

you also said and I quote
    "A six speed gives the car faster accelleration. The revs are quiker. A five speed can go just as fast, or faster in top speed, but the gear ratio's are longer, making the car slower"

that's all i'm going to say about that ( moron )
    next your going to tell me you run a 3.55 at the track becasue a 4.10 was to slow

Ford Cobra also use independant rear suspension which give much better control!

You have a WS6 and a FIREHAWK.... I worked at a GM dealership.. you don't know how stupid that sounds..
    the difference is
    Tuned 335 HP LS1 V8 (10 hp more then ws6)
    Composte hood with functional scoops ( same as WS6 )
    Stainless steel performance exhuast system with twin tips (wow
    Dual gold stripes & 10 anniversary decals ( wow )
    17x9 gold tinted aluminum wheels ( wow )
    Rear SpoilerPerformance exhaust with gold tipped exhaust ( WOW )
    Anniversary Floor Mats.

NO!!! NOT FLOOR MATS.. thoes are good for another 10 HP

So if the only thing you can say is "all mustangs suck" and "my bird pounds them to dust"

<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

Go ahead and talk sh*t about me. This forum is for cars, not people. Talk about this car or how to upgrade this or another car. I will no longer respond to your heaping loads of sh*t.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

He doesn't know he can't keep his story straight. When he really learns about what his mommy and daddy may drive then he can tell a story.

Another one made you look stupid 94formula. Don't try to tell me you were stating facts. We all know its a bunch of sh*t. See obviously you haven't learned a damn thing either. You still come into these forums even though you hate fords so much. To me and probably everyone else that just doesn't make a damn bit of sense. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

Hey that was some good work shutting up that bullshitter...

Ive got a modded 91 Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe.... too bad they dont have those guys on this site....

8. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

It's sad casue i'm 18 and know more about his car then he does!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

94 formula if u hate mustangs so much why r u in this fukin forum, B!tch

10. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stangman</i>
    <b>94 formula if u hate mustangs so much why r u in this fukin forum, B!tch</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->So I get enough points to rank as a supercar guru. This forum isn't special, I post on just about every forum for every car on this website. I get alot of responses from this forum.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stangman</i>
    <b>94 formula if u hate mustangs so much why r u in this fukin forum, B!tch</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->So I get enough points to rank as a supercar guru. This forum isn't special, I post on just about every forum for every car on this website. I get alot of responses from this forum.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    heheh so u admit all what u have said is bull shit?? <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 02Stang</i>
    <b>94Formula I think it is past your bed time. So go somewhere else and try to tell them your wet dreams.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Man, I am sick of assholes startin' this sh*t again. I've stopped trashing mustangs for a while now. I think they're OK cars, but wouldn't want one. The only reason I even come on these forums is because people tryin' to start this sh*t again. You start sh*t, and I'll sh*t right back at you. I just wanna talk about cars, dammit.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 02Stang</i>
    <b>94Formula I think it is past your bed time. So go somewhere else and try to tell them your wet dreams.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Man, I am sick of assholes startin' this sh*t again. I've stopped trashing mustangs for a while now. I think they're OK cars, but wouldn't want one. The only reason I even come on these forums is because people tryin' to start this sh*t again. You start sh*t, and I'll sh*t right back at you. I just wanna talk about cars, dammit.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No one forced you to come on these forums (mustangs) and bag the shit out of them, we're only defending our car, if you want we can start trashing the pontiac one<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

The GODFATHER had post a message to 94FORMULA in the Mustang Bullit forum.

I think he'll stop now.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: 94FORMULA WHAT?????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b>The GODFATHER had post a message to 94FORMULA in the Mustang Bullit forum.

I think he'll stop now.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I DON'T trash stangs anymore, just people who talk sh*t about f-bodies on mustang forums.<!-- Signature -->