95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

Discussion in '2000 Honda Accord Euro R' started by JESTERFIELD, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Hey guys I was coming back from my girlfriends house in my moms 95 Honda Accord EX and I was going to pass a F-150 on the main road through town and he sped up so did I and before I knew it we were doing 60 and I stayed with him the whole time until the end when I backed off, too risky at that time of night with all of the cops. The Honda is an automatic you guys think I did alright in that little match??????<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JESTERFIELD</i>
    <b>Hey guys I was coming back from my girlfriends house in my moms 95 Honda Accord EX and I was going to pass a F-150 on the main road through town and he sped up so did I and before I knew it we were doing 60 and I stayed with him the whole time until the end when I backed off, too risky at that time of night with all of the cops. The Honda is an automatic you guys think I did alright in that little match??????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    U did very good, considering that ur car has only 130hp while that ford has i think....about 200hp? u managed to stick with him, that's very good.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

u have to be gay. i hate those log hondas, but even i know that the ex had like 145hp and the f-150 has less than 200hp. it also weighs more than twice as much, you fuking homo!!!! your hondas are such logs. u race a fuking pickup truck and can't even beat him and you ask for people's approval? holy sh*t u r gay!!!!! i bet the fuking pickup was towing a boat too!!!!!!!

4. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from steveO 69er</i>
    <b>u have to be gay. i hate those log hondas, but even i know that the ex had like 145hp and the f-150 has less than 200hp. it also weighs more than twice as much, you fuking homo!!!! your hondas are such logs. u race a fuking pickup truck and can't even beat him and you ask for people's approval? holy sh*t u r gay!!!!! i bet the fuking pickup was towing a boat too!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow, ur info is so right...........(sarcasm)<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

Its a 4 banger!!!! Who cares if i raced a truck and didnt kill him.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

just wondering man, your signature and what not suggest you like ford, not honda. so which is it? and if you don't know how well you did in the honda, how do you know, as your signature says, that the mustang is king? i'll have you know that no mustang has beaten me in any vehicle i've tried with, so, how is it king? <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

laugh... honda accord ex are the worst kinda accord ever. but i bet the ford wasnt even racing... just speedin up to catch the light.

8. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

Most likely you are correct.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

oh gosh a f150 is a horrible horrible excuse for a car the accord is a dayam good car you guys smoke too much weed. didnt you take the DARE class at school? the f150 isnt that much heavier than the accord so you dont kno what your talkin about and if its v6 has less than 200hp it proves my point that its a horrible car. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from icedupracing</i>
    <b>oh gosh a f150 is a horrible horrible excuse for a car the accord is a dayam good car you guys smoke too much weed. didnt you take the DARE class at school? the f150 isnt that much heavier than the accord so you dont kno what your talkin about and if its v6 has less than 200hp it proves my point that its a horrible car. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You keep refering to the F150 as a car....

...this leads me to the conclusion that you are a complete retard.

The F150 is a truck you dumbass.

"and if its v6 has less than 200hp it proves my point that its a horrible car."
    Wow, so you've decided that it's a horrible "car" (it's a T-R-U-C-K not a C-A-R dipshit) and you know nothing about the engine..you don't even know the power figure for crying out loud....you're just basing your bullshit off of what someone else said...

....so I ask you, Didn't you take the DARE class in school?<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

my damn honda accord dx could hang with this damn lighting any day of the week.

12. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SHAKER</i>
    <b>my damn honda accord dx could hang with this damn lighting any day of the week. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Lightning?

Accord DX hangs with a Lightning?

You must be joking<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

hes a ballah. ballah's have de tightest vehicles in the county dontcha know?

14. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

Both cars suck.

15. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

this car's handling matches a BMW 3 series.

16. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

good GOD. absolutely PATHETIC. 60 mph is quite slow, and I regularly do 55 just driving in my city. Its NOTHING nada zilch. thats not a race at all. Hondas are great reliable cars and good value, BUT arent exactly fast. Keeping up with a truck doing 60 is very easy or do you not drive on the highways? You can beat a Ford truck in a damn Kia. Al it takes is for you to be stepping on it and the other guy just accelerating normally to beat him. Dont go pumping yourself up over a little acceleration.

17. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

one other thing, HP does not mean much in a TRUCK. WHY? because to move big heavy vehicles requires more TORQUE not horsepower. A large vehicle such as a semi truck with high torque will have usually about 2-300 horsepower, but upwards of 900 foot pounds of torque. of course a Ford truck has less than that, but you get the point. In a small car torque is not as important unless its a supercar, because the weight is not as high, and towing is usually not done in cars. Horsepower and aerodynamics then come into play to increase performance. That is one of the reasons a stock truck vs. a car cannot be considered a good race.

18. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

Well you have to be even gayer than he is cuz 'ya don't realize that those "log hondas" can RAPE your gay redneck car, ya shithed. Oh, by the way, that F150 was probably towing the dildo that your mom uses every night.

19. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

At least you raced him. I think you did all right, kid. As long as you can hang, you don't suck.

20. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

lol i have to agree with him there

21. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

once again i think hes right...WOA EXCEDING 60 MPH UR A TRUE HARDCORE RACER (sarcasm)

22. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

ITS NPT A LIGHTNING ITS JUST A 99 F150 v6

23. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

I agree 100% a 55 Hp difference does not make up for the fact that the truck weighs at least 2000lbs more and since it is rear wheel drive i think it gets less traction due to the light rear end

24. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

Yes, but first of all, RWD is no advantage from a rolling start in acceleration.

Second of all, don't forget that the Accord is geared for acceleration, whereas the F150 is geared to pull, if the kid really decided to push, afterwards, he could have won in acceleration, even though it was an automatic (which inhibits acceleration quite a bit.

Just hanging with him though was a pretty good job, particularly since it was the first time.

25. Re: 95 Accord I-4 vs. 99 Ford V-6 F-150

actually, i think you're a total loser for even bringing this up