A broken Strut.

Discussion in '2003 Subaru Impreza WRX STi' started by eradicator, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Your writing is one of the strangest things I have ever read. I love it. I have been reading all of your posts on this forum. It is good to see that intelligent people do indeed exist on this abomination of a sight known as Supercars.net. Profound thoughts are good to see, as is a well written passage that doesn't involve "LOLZ" "OMG" etc. Not sure if you are hoping to follow a job in journalism, but it would be a wise idea.

2. It would be easier to pass through the eye of a #$%#ing needle than to land an actual paying job in Journalism in this living hell of a state, and I've tried. For a while I covered girl's High School volleyball for a shitty sports rag that went under before they could ever pay me.
    Thanks for the encouragment though.

3. It would be easier to pass through the eye of a #$%#ing needle than to land an actual paying job in Journalism in this living hell of a state, and I've tried. For a while I covered girl's High School volleyball for a shitty sports rag that went under before they could ever pay me.
    Thanks for the encouragment though.