A CAR FOR SIRWACKALOT

Discussion in '2002 Ford GT40 Concept' started by FerrariKonig, Aug 9, 2002.

1. A CAR FOR GAY'S

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST FUCKIN CARS FOR HAS EVER MADE. WHAT WAS FORD THINKING TO ACTUALLY PRODUCE THIS CAR. MY GEO SUV COULD OUT RUN THIS WEAK PIECE OF CRAP.

DONT BE A PLAYA HATA<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: A CAR FOR GAY'S

U R A &$%@ING IDIOT. Shut up before i smack you in the face. U must be one of those people who just wants to start some silly thread fight. And u know god damn well that this car would burn the poo out of your geo rollerskate. Come back when you have something intelligent to say.

3. Re: A CAR FOR GAY'S

shit man dont even come back when you have something smart to say. for the comment you just posted you should be baned from this site you dumb ass piece of shit. that car is bad ass and if im not mistaken your little thinng says "dont be a playa hata well that car is a player and your hatin on it so eat a dick!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: A CAR FOR GAY'S

MR SIRWACKALOT how old are you?
    5?
    GET A LIFE

5. Re: A CAR FOR GAY'S

JEEZUZ THIS GUY LOVES CAPITAL LETTERS DOESN'T HE?.
    GOD HE MUST BE LIKE 5, MR AND MRS. SIRWACKALOTMUST BE PROUD THEIR SON USES A TONKA TO GET AROUND

A NICE LITTLE PURPLE ONE

<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: A CAR FOR GAY'S

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SIRWACKALOT</i>
    <b>THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST FUCKIN CARS FOR HAS EVER MADE. WHAT WAS FORD THINKING TO ACTUALLY PRODUCE THIS CAR. MY GEO SUV COULD OUT RUN THIS WEAK PIECE OF CRAP.

DONT BE A PLAYA HATA</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hahahahaa, how can you be a player when you wack alot ? You Fucking DuM ****.
    SIRWACKALOT = hahahaha

7. Re: A CAR FOR GAY'S

i wouldn't talk about a car like this being gay (though im sure u no all about that) ever, especially if i drived a girly litle geo.

8. Re: A CAR FOR GAY'S

why do new members always bring up such nasty topics!?!.. i`m no fan of am-cars but this is one of the few am-cars i like!

9. Re: A CAR FOR GAY'S

Sir wack alot must not know that this is a concept car...but the older gt40 beat ferrari at the 24 hour lemans...(bet you didnt know that surwack alot

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SIRWACKALOT</i>
    <b>THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST FUCKIN CARS FOR HAS EVER MADE. WHAT WAS FORD THINKING TO ACTUALLY PRODUCE THIS CAR. MY GEO SUV COULD OUT RUN THIS WEAK PIECE OF CRAP.

DONT BE A PLAYA HATA</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Since you had nothing to prove against this car the only thing you can say is "a car for gays" ?

Maybe you're the freak, here...<!-- Signature -->