A car with Down Syndrom! FORD SUCKS

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by Str8Pipe, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Sorry Ford fans but I just have to say how ugly and shitty this car is. Its so ugly that It makes me wanna set my screen on fire. It looks like a car with down syndrom. FORD SUCKS<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: A car with Down Syndrom! FORD SUCKS

I hear that
    FORDS are so ugly and stupid it makes me sick
    I dont know how they sell cars, but i suppose there are alot of stupid people out there that like to work no repairing their car day in and day out.

3. Re: A car with Down Syndrom! FORD SUCKS

let me guess you guys drive japanese cars.....yeah there great....if you like cars without torque

4. Re: A car with Down Syndrom! FORD SUCKS

stang you had the wrong comeback there. Most ppl who hate fords, like chevys, my family owns fords and chevys and the fords ALWAYS break down, especially the Broncos. About the japanese car remark, the perfect example of a jap car not sold in America, The Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, would rip any pussy ass mustang apart. You should change your mind about fords. CHEVYS RULE, FORDS SUCK. Camaros are cheaper than stangs and camaros leave stangs in the dust! I like all types of cars, EXCEPT FORDS!

I saw a license plate that read: "I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy" I thought, well thats exactly what you would be doing, pushing your Ford every day after it breaks down as Chevy Corvettes and Silverados fly past. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: A car with Down Syndrom! FORD SUCKS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Str8Pipe</i>
    <b>Sorry Ford fans but I just have to say how ugly and shitty this car is. Its so ugly that It makes me wanna set my screen on fire. It looks like a car with down syndrom. FORD SUCKS</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hmmm now that's dumb...
    a car with a down syndrome?
    sometimes its better to be different than to meld with the crowds unnoticed....

the Civics, Corollas, Lancers out there look... like they are cookie cutter cars sometimes you cant tell the automaker who designed it... American cars instead are progressive... and different from each other.

The Civic Si makes me fall asleep when I look at it...
    but I almost drool every time I see a Focus ZX3 on the streets<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: A car with Down Syndrom! FORD SUCKS

You live a sad and pathetic life. I'd rather drive a car that performs better than looks good (IMO the Civic type-R looks far better than any and all foci, but then, looks are subjective). The Lancer EVO has an entirely unique look of its own.

7. Re: A car with Down Syndrom! FORD SUCKS

I'll agree with some of what str8pipe said, This car looks like a swolen red pile of feces. However, every single review I have ever read about it is raving. It is soposed to handle like a bat out of hell (for its class) and has a little bit of somthing under the hood. I havent personally piloted a focus, but the boys @ c/d and the like seem to have taken a liking to it. They know more than any of us, so Ill go with their review.

8. Re: A car with Down Syndrom! FORD SUCKS

If you are going to call someone stupid, atleast spell "syndrome" correctly.

And just because your familys fords break down, that doesnt mean that all fords do that. I could say I have a 1957 ford pickup that has never had to undergo any serious repairs, and that I have a 2000 chevy that i have spent 10 thousand in repairs, but that all means absolutly nothing while looking at the big picture.

9. Re: A car with Down Syndrom! FORD SUCKS

Here's a question for all of you. Why is it chevy lovers have to come into all the ford forums just to slam the cars? and also, to whomever brought up the Skyline, mr. chevy fan, you better think again because the only skylines that beat the stangs are GT-R Spec I&II, and those things will also rape your precious vette ZO6. And one more thing, Chevy's best car ever (Camaro ZL1) was beat by Ford's best car ever (Mustang Boss 429), so whenever you decide to say that ford's suck and chevy's rule, just remember that

10. Re: A car with Down Syndrom! FORD SUCKS

Plus, it is Downs Syndrome, not down syndrom. And second, saying a car is mentally handicapped makes no sence.

11. Re: A car with Down Syndrom! FORD SUCKS

hahahahahaha