A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

Discussion in '2002 Chrysler Pacifica Concept' started by BYBYCOPS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Looks pretty sweet.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

Just another suv dude. I think I like the durango better.

3. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

SUVs SUCK! PERIOD.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

It looks alot like the Focus... and that's not that great of a thing.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

The Pacifica is NOT an SUV. It is a touring wagon. It has absolutely no off-roading capabilities besides the fact it happens to have AWD.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CaRGoD69</i>
    <b>I think that SUV's or these "touring wagons" are getting out of hand now. Everywhere you look, an SUV, ans SUV...God!! I'm getting sick of seeing all of these cars on the road. Jeep was one of the first to start the SUV, and now, WOW!

Myself, this car looks like ass.
    Thank God it is a concept...It has a 80%chance of not going into production!
    HEHEHE!

well SUV's and Crossovers are what the people want these days, so that's why you are seeing more and more of them ...

and... don't worry the pacifica is 90% ready, except for the giant sunroof, oversized wheels and dual exhaust pipes you are looking at the production-spec Pacifica Chrysler will sell in '03<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

I totally agree with you ivanhoe

8. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CaRGoD69</i>
    <b>I think that SUV's or these "touring wagons" are getting out of hand now. Everywhere you look, an SUV, ans SUV...God!! I'm getting sick of seeing all of these cars on the road. Jeep was one of the first to start the SUV, and now, WOW!

Myself, this car looks like ass.
    Thank God it is a concept...It has a 80%chance of not going into production!
    HEHEHE!

9. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

lov it another must build n will be built for chrysler

10. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

He's right, It'll be built. But the Cadillac SRX will kill it.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

Many vehicles like this will be coming out. Cadillac SRX, Ford Crosstrainer, Lincoln's version of the Crosstrainer, Saab will have one, etc.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

Yes as you can see.

13. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

cough, cough *Audi Allroad ripoff* cough cough.. this is being built? the Caravan, Voyager and Town&Country wasn't wagon enough for Chrysler?

14. Re: A Chrysler SUV?!?!?

Have you got a problem?