a cross

Discussion in '2006 Alfa Romeo Diva Concept' started by Bruce McLaren, Mar 2, 2006.

1. It's looks like a cross of the Enzo and a Ford GT. And something else that I can't quite place. Very good looking car though.

2. Yeah, good point. I thought the rear reminded me of something, but I couldn't quite point it out. Ford GT. Yes, I agree. Looks better than either the Enzo or the GT in my opinion, though.

3. what is wrong with everyone? am I the only one who sees the 3/4 scale 8c competizione?

4. what is wrong with everyone? am I the only one who sees a midengined 3/4 scale 8c competizione?

5. i agree

6. i agree

7. i see Ford GT in the back. thats it
    just because the car is red, doesent mean its an Enzo cross.

8. That's pretty much what I was thinking.

9. Don't see any Enzo, but I see the circular lights on the rear, and the mesh grill, thats it.

10. Well yes... they're both ( the Diva more undisguisedly ) 33-2 Stradale reinterpretations, and even if the Diva is only a design study from Sbarro, the similarities are quite visible

11. Well yes... they're both ( the Diva more undisguisedly ) 33-2 Stradale reinterpretations, and even if the Diva is only a design study from Sbarro, the similarities are quite visible