A FORD ON SUPERCARS...

Discussion in '2001 Ford 49 Concept' started by RoadRace, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Ok ok ok im not a ford lover as you can see but this is supercars.net why is there a ford on it?? and all you ford lovers out there sorry for dissin fords everybody has their own opinion

2. Re: A FORD ON SUPERCARS...

And what, an Integra TypeR is more of a supercar than a GT40?
    Silly import kids.

3. Re: A FORD ON SUPERCARS...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RoadRace</i>
    <b>Ok ok ok im not a ford lover as you can see but this is supercars.net why is there a ford on it?? and all you ford lovers out there sorry for dissin fords everybody has their own opinion</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

it doesn't require being a Ford lover to know that Ford has built some serious performance cars, and still do. You know, once you grow a second brain cell, you might be able to like more than one car, like real adults can...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: A FORD ON SUPERCARS...

it doesn't take much out of a car to get on this site. Trust me, if kia is on this site than ford has every f***ing right.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: A FORD ON SUPERCARS...

I HATE MORONS <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: A FORD ON SUPERCARS...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chris V</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RoadRace</i>
    <b>Ok ok ok im not a ford lover as you can see but this is supercars.net why is there a ford on it?? and all you ford lovers out there sorry for dissin fords everybody has their own opinion</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

it doesn't require being a Ford lover to know that Ford has built some serious performance cars, and still do. You know, once you grow a second brain cell, you might be able to like more than one car, like real adults can...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeap<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: A FORD ON SUPERCARS...

ford is a great company and i think the guys a tool, but
    like it doesn't take a whole lot to get any car in supercars.net...
    I mean the Honda Unibox.... shall i kick the creator in the balls now or later...

though one thing i don't get u have all these stupid lil crap cars in supercars.net...

and not even a Ford Probe GT is in the list ?
    They are not a bad car... and were designed after the GT40.... why aren't they in supercars.net?

8. Re: A FORD ON SUPERCARS...

the guy who started this needs a good swift kick in the ass.

9. Re: A FORD ON SUPERCARS...

Ok, When a someone says that Ford has not bult any high end cars, How about The GT40? or a '69 Boss Mustang? with a 429? I hate cars from japan, they suck ass and you have to pay a shit load of money to get them fixed or to have them run fast.stupid little brats. but this '49 thing can go to hell and back.

10. Re: A FORD ON SUPERCARS...

Ok, When a someone says that Ford has not bult any high end cars, How about The GT40? or a '69 Boss Mustang? with a 429? I hate cars from japan, they suck ass and you have to pay a shit load of money to get them fixed or to have them run fast.stupid little brats. but this '49 thing can go to hell and back.

11. Re: A FORD ON SUPERCARS...

Yeah. Ford has made some kick-a$$ cars in their time. The GT, Boss Mustang 10.0, Mach 1 GT90, and more absolutely deserve a spot on this site.

12. ugh. indie threads. most of the people in here are idiots.