A good looking Subaru?

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by RLQ, Mar 26, 2013.

1. #1 RLQ, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. I've always had a thing for the SVX

3. Looks awesome, they really need to make the WRX more aggressive. This would work/sell.

4. yes, it is a good step forward. Just need to refresh the interior a little bit and hope it will not take the Legacy path..

5. My favorite Subaru.

6. Looks like a late 90s/early 00s design to me

7. Subaru often had pretty good concepts, though

8. wow that actually makes the attempted propeller snout look good

9. #9 RLQ, Mar 28, 2013
  10. #10 V8stangman, Mar 28, 2013
    Subaru WRX Concept Video, First Look

Previewing what is to come to one of its most popular performance cars, Subaru unveiled the WRX Concept at the 2013 New York Auto Show.

No information was released on the drivetrain, but expect it to be a turbocharged powerplant. Compared to the current WRX, the concept is 2.3 inches shorter in overall length, 3.7 inches wider and 3.7 inches lower. That lower roof will help improve the car’s center of gravity, as will the carbon fiber it’s made of. The concept also gets a carbon fiber rear diffuser.

Check out our first look video here: http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/03/subaru-wrx-concept-video-first-look-2013-new-york-auto-show.html

11. lol production model wont look anything like that

12. It should though because it looks awesome.

13. i agree but unfortunately this is subaru we are talking about

my hopes are not high

14. Looks too weird for me. Side profile by the fender looks too much like an Evo X.

15. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

16. mmmm dat ass

18. It looks awesome, but it also looks .... large?

19. That looks good...

20. it looks stubby and chunky, but i think it looks good. it has a way of being larger but looking smaller due to odd proportions here and there.

21. Sadly you're probably right about that.

22. green accents = hybrid?

23. Loooks good. Not sure about the side treatment, but other than that it is okay. Bee nice if the could make a normal estate or sedan look as good.

24. The best looking Impreza is the 22B/P1

25. Has promise, but just looks too fat or something.