A McLaren copy if I've ever seen one...

Discussion in '2002 Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS Prototype' started by RACERZED, Aug 9, 2002.

1. It's probably up there in the supercar range in terms of performance with the F1, but it's still just a copy.

2. Re: A McLaren copy if I've ever seen one...

I think it looks like a lambo, an S7, and a Mclaren all rolled into one. it looks like a pretty good car. i dont kno why you think it looks so much like a mclraren f1.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: A McLaren copy if I've ever seen one...

everyne only looks at the mclaren, and dont know any other cars, so they just think everything looks like their car. his looks nothing like a mclaren. except the wing, exact same as the LM<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: A McLaren copy if I've ever seen one...

The mclaren f1 is my favourite car and though i like to accuse alot of cars as a copy, the only one that is a true copy is the saleen S7. This Hispano-Suiza ressembles a bit the S7, but it's far near the McLaren. The front lights are completely different, the back drops down on top while the Mclaren stays straight all the way. No scoop on top! The air vents on the side are inversed from the ones on McLaren. The front is totaly original, except for the small scoop on the hood......oh, like as if the McLaren was the only one to have it! Over all, the side looks as though it were taken from a Zonda(shape) and the front somewhat like a Modena. So are you accusing them of stealing from Ferrari and Pagani? All car companies take ideas from each other. It leaves room for diversity (...of price!) and improvement. If it weren't so, Jaguar would still be the only brand sporting disc brakes. It's a nice car, leave it alone. Just take comfort in knowing that it doesn't kill the F1.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: A McLaren copy if I've ever seen one...

i still think that it sure hell looks like a lister storm, doesnt anyone agree?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: A McLaren copy if I've ever seen one...

yes i do agree on a lister<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: A McLaren copy if I've ever seen one...

Maybe a Saleen S7 and A CLK-GTR<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: A McLaren copy if I've ever seen one...

So what? I like the fact it looks like a mclaren. If anything more supercars should look like the mac, my favorite car. This car is good looking and fast. I'd buy this anyday[if i could]. At least it's not an overweight design disaster like the buggati[ Shudder] veyron.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: A McLaren copy if I've ever seen one...

Yeah it does look like a McLaren.