A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello' started by OzyF1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

When ferrari unleashes the f60,everybody will compare it to mclauren f1.The Mclauren wont stand a chance.But there is a difference here,ferrari makes more than just one car. they are always working to make and improve new and existing models.The mclauren team could focus on just that one car.they put all their effort into it. I would like to see ferrari do that,the results would be incredible.

2. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

WTF?????
    What idiot wrote this????? u simply cannot compare the 2 cars, its just not possible.
    first of all look at the price difference, yeah go on, pay ur millions if u want a mclaren. Personally i wouldn't bother with the McLaren, waste of time and money, i would settle for a 550 any day, i would say the Koenig 550 would give the McLaren a run.
    Well i would just like to say to the idiot that wrote this, Goodluck..

3. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

blatantly a mclaren would rape this but the point is that a mclaren would rape anything so being raped by the mclaren F1 isnt a shame on this ferrari at all

4. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

how exactly do cars rape each other

5. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Need For Speed</i>
    <b>how exactly do cars rape each other</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Lol good point there. i think some get confused between cars and people! maybe because cars have been designed to look like people, but how a car looks comes second to performance and the faster the car the more desirable it is?? dunno why though anything over 160mph on the road is pretty pointless. unless you have a death wish<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

your opinion maybe, but what is the point if you cannot take a woman home in your one seater. you can have all the girls you want look at your mclaren, but they will be riding home with me

7. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

Well, I don't know about "rape", but a McLaren would beat it in a race. However, both are beautiful cars and I would be proud to own them.

8. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

I do agree that the Mclaren would beat this in a race but this car wasn't exactly designed to compete with the Mclaren. This is a GT car meant for everyday luxury driving. It just happens to be really fast too. The Mclaren is a road leagal race car. A better comparison to the Mclaren would be the F50GT. Another road legal race car. Either way, all cars mentioned are incredible. It's just a matter of personal preference.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

Why are you comparing a McLaren to this. They're both different cars in much different classes. We're talking about a car that costs more than three times as much as this, of course it's gonna beat it, what do you expect?

You want to compare a McLaren to a car? How about you try contenders in its' class like the Koenigsegg CC (check out my post) and the Bugatti Verynon.

10. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

the McLaren also costs 890,000<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

Yes, a McLaren would rape this car, and should, seeing as how the McLaren is 5 times as expensive. However, I have never been a fan of the McLaren. It just doesn't look like a real car to me. If I had one, I would be too scared to drive it, fearing that a crow would drop a rock on it or something. Also, the McLaren would not fit in my garage. So, I would rather have the more practical (if you can call it that) Ferrari 575M. Maranello can do no wrong.

12. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

So you're saying that you could afford this car?

13. Re: A MCLAREN WOULD RAPE THIS

McLaren's goal with the F1 was to be the ultimate supercar. Ferrari's goal with this was to replace the F355 (maybe it was the Testarosa) and step it up a bit. They didn't care about making the world's fastest car, nor do they care today. Even the FX concept isn't aiming to do that (top speed of a reported 214).<!-- Signature -->