a new e-type???

Discussion in '1999 BMW Z07 Concept' started by camyman the Jag lover 2002, Aug 9, 2002.

1. is this a new e type?? or is it a xjs?? u tell me

2. Re: a new e-type???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camyman the Jag lover 2002</i>
    <b>is this a new e type?? or is it a xjs?? u tell me</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WTF?!? This is a bimmer, are you stupid or what?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: a new e-type???

you tell him PRO

4. Re: a new e-type???

bimmmer is a BMW or it can be spelled beamer

5. Re: a new e-type???

He was talking about the styling aspect, not the actual car... if you have seen either the E-type or the EJS roadsters, you would see that both look very similar to this car.. there is a lot of resemblence to both, but I think there is more to the Mid-60 e-types

6. Re: a new e-type???

I thought the same thing too, until he asked if it's the new e-type or xjs. He's definitely just someone who has to sar something and needs to remember this:
    Before you say something stupid, why don't you have a nice big glass of shut the f**k up!

7. It looks a little like a E-Type, but definetly not the XJS. Man, you can't compare those cars in looks, it's like comparing a Vauxhall Nova to the new Astra. Totally different