A V8...... What were they thinking

Discussion in '1987 Lamborghini Portofino Concept' started by stars, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Lamborghini makes great V12 why a V8<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

becuase this was a combination between chrysler and lamborghini it was made to be like the japla and be a "babay lambo" but they cancelled the idea<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

cos the designers thought, hey, lets put a V8 in it. DUH!

<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

hey #%$, yes veyron man, im right here in your supercar forum, and why do you use words like cretin, do u have a life , anyway the car-- i think it looks pretty good if isuzu woulda made it but personally the lamborghini people should be shot for this one

5. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

i think its a v8 because it was made in the 80s... come on guys.... well thats what i think... anyway it look nice.

6. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

This car sucks. If they put in a v12 up to around 400 horse (Only 400 because it was the 80s if it were now more like 500)a six speed and got rid of the chrysler look. . .which it does have. . .and then put it in a car show I. . .like many others, I believe. . .would be satisfied. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

stupid chrysler

8. lol

10. You all seem to forget that Lamborghini has made V8's in the past (Urraco, Sihouette, and Jalpa).