Aerodynamic...

Discussion in '2001 Peugeot Moonster Concept' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I guess that is one good thing about this car...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Aerodynamic...

i wonder how fast it would go<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Aerodynamic...

I think its cool and that it would go fast with an I3...ha....ont eh back it looks like theres space for someone to ride on.....ha...i know its a spoiler.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Aerodynamic...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from elputus2k2</i>
    <b>I think its cool and that it would go fast with an I3...ha....ont eh back it looks like theres space for someone to ride on.....ha...i know its a spoiler.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

5. Re: Aerodynamic...

I know, I thought it was a four-wheeled bike when I first saw it.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Aerodynamic...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>I guess that is one good thing about this car...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I was checking this car the other day and compared it to GM's AUTOnomy concept, even though the american looks more down to earth, in a strictly-for-show kinda way I see a lot of visual connections between both cars, like the wheels pulled out to the edges of the car and the cabin located in the middle of the car.

<!-- Signature -->