Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale.

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by Tipo F130A, Aug 13, 2008.

1. I found these great pictures of the car online, I was wondering if there were any others from the same shoot, maybe in higher res. Or if anymore information about the shoot was available. In addition, does anyone have scanned articles or road tests of this car? Or even just any other high quality pictures? Such an amazing and timeless design.

2. Thank you very much! Now I also know which Road & Track back issue to look for, I probably have that one. what I'd love to see is a scan of the original road test.

3. The shoot was in the D�sseldorf Meilenwerke before it was revamped and transformed in one of the most beautiful car dealership(s) I ever saw... Must therefore be somewhat five years old...

4. Thank you, also to Lambo man, the pictures of the 33/2 engine and transmission out of the car, and chassis without the body are excellent.

5. #6 Tipo F130A, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  6. #7 PandaBeat, Aug 13, 2008
  7. Very classy design, wish they would build this again with modern mechanicals

8. #9 ajzahn, Aug 13, 2008
  9. #10 Joao Gois, Aug 14, 2008
    Undoubtly one of the best looking cars EVER! Also my favourit classic, aside of the 300SL Gullwing.