All 3 of the threads about Bush and USA

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TURD BURGLAR, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Trying to run away, coward?

2. America bashing was the most popular topic in these forums even before Bush proposed invading Iraq. That's my response for both your second and third paragraphs.

If everyone in the US too everything in the US media as gospel, Bush wouldnt've received one vote.

3. Totally ridiculous and comical thread. It's amazing how so many people simply can't get over us.

4. everyone is just in envy of the US..so they make fun of us to forget about there problems

5. I never run away. You are just jaleous of the us.

6. You should really ask all the DEMOCRATS cause they were saying the same BS

Kennedy
    Kerry
    Both Kennedys

among others

get your facts straight

7. complete ownage

8. bullshit. i am an american and have been around the world, lived in europe (italy), in middle east (iran), and now i'm going to china. there's nothing to be jealous of US. that's for sure.

9. as the good ol saying goes

if you dont like it, LEAVE

10. Exactly and i couldn't agree more with you.

11. "for sure"? Thats laughable. The US is by far the most powerful country in the world. Our standard of living is near the top. This is the land of blue jeans, Rock n Roll, Harley Davidsons, and Hollywood. People come here from all over the world to attend our universities, and many of them decide to stay. Don't be silly.

12. Different strokes for different folks. Personally, I'd never want to live in the US. That doesn't mean that I hate it as a whole, but nothing there draws me to it.

13. power is only for idiotic rich folks. to me power means purity of action like an electrical current.there's a wide range of communication which you won't find in US because everyone is either so freaked-out conservative or obnoxiously snobish. for instance if you ask some drummer to play for you on a track chances are he's gonna charge you. most unis in US have budget problems specially public ones. and the first thing they cut is funding for the arts, teachers, and events. private schools have those problems too but since they have some more money they rather spend it on some other stuff that gives them back its worth like sports or sponsored programs. schools have become tools for private companies and government exploitations. they're a bunch of blood suckers. that's why i find it more interesting to go to china because they understand the modern global concept of innovation. US is too strict for innovative people.

14. Still waiting, chicken.

15. Dont say crap about churchill, i dont know what they teach you at your school but, we ow the world to the british. Romel Kicked the US's arses mate NA mate.

We are concerned, because we feel no different about china.
    Americans playing with bombs, is as scary as china. In the west we are feel democracy is important, and who ever wins this election (so called) then well settle down.

Worlds most powerful contry, idiot in power, concernd DAR

16. Always the same excuse, sheep.that is lame.

17. You're going to China because the US is too strict? Are you insane?

18. obviously you missed the point of his post, numbnuts.

19. He is a nobrainer he can't think properly.

20. Because, you know, Communist China is the most open and free nation in the world. Everyone's trying to go there and be like them. Didn't you know that?

Let's see how well he gets to innovate as an outsider...

21. Brilliant ownage Chris V