all lexus' are ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2001 Lexus SC430' started by E & E, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: all lexus' are ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who says that the Lexus is ugly and its unoriginal are all lower-class fools. I own one of these and once you take a drive in it, you dont ever want to drive a cheap $30,000 sports car(Audi TT, BMW Z3/Z4). The Lexus has a perfect blend of performance and luxury that stuns me every time I take a spin. If any of you decide to purchase one, get it in black and saddle. Lexus - The Passionate Pursuit of Perfection

2. Re: all lexus' are ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexus the relentless pursuit of making Asians ugly and inferios BMW clones so they can move up from Honda Accords.

Lexus wwould have to be the most cynical marketing exercise ever

they pactically buy you by offering u everythign but the kitchen sink
    if u buy the car - gym, membership. concert tickets, cheap travel. valet service.

Does this make the cars any less ugly or less boring as watching the curtains fade?

NO

3. Re: all lexus' are ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've driven the sc. My friend owns one and my dad is a doctor, so I've drvien and been in many expensive cars, yet I still love my z28. I find luxury to be boreing. I also like the sc because it's a very nice car, hard top opens and closes really nicely and quick, and it is also not worshiped by the import mag wariors, like the supra and skyline (that really get's on my nerves). I like driving something that has shock value, something different, like a turbo v8 car. Turbo v8s are very rare and trust me, very fun to drive. Turbo z28, I like the sound of that.

4. Re: all lexus' are ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok lexus had the hard top idea before mercedes

5. Re: all lexus' are ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexus's are one of the best looking cars in my opinion, maybe not the best value, but they do look very nice and unique

6. Re: all lexus' are ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All i have to say is GO TO HELL!!!