All new Mercedeses look like eachother!

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG' started by locoako786, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: All new Mercedeses look like eachother!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Davut</i>
    <b>If the new BMW design theme is so beautiful, why does all the new 7 series advertisement/commercials avoid showing the back of the car? Hahahah. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Try to find Spy-photos of the upcoming s-klass, it will have somewhat same theme with the back, raised trunk etc. So look these photos up, and the return yapping...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: All new Mercedeses look like eachother!

I'm only going to say this once. I would choose Mercedes over BMW if Merc put a Manual gear box in the AMG models. And you all just know that BMW is a great car company. I mean, hell, it's better than Ford (well, a lot of things are better than Fords, like blowjobs and sex). I hate it when people start bashing car companies when they probably couldn't even afford a rim off of one of their models. I mean, at least I can afford a Ford wheel, so I earn the right to rip on them. lol.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: All new Mercedeses look like eachother!

i agree, this sucks

Mercedes... please for God's sake give us something new to look at!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: All new Mercedeses look like eachother!

you guys are so dumb. you can actually look at their cars and say they are identical? i can admit that the new clk class' lights look like the c class' lights and the new sl's, but thats it. I dont see how the CLK could be the CL's baby. And the new E class is totally different. Just dont diss cars you guys cant afford. And dont judge the car by its picture, i can assure you that every benz looks 10 times better in person. European car says that the old clk looked good but the new one looks great. Even though mercedes' styling has started look the same in each of their cars, i have to give credit where credits due, and mercedes can make one hell of a ride.

5. Re: All new Mercedeses look like eachother!

actually the c class and the clk lights do NOT look alike. the clk's look more like the new sl's. And how come u guys didnt complain about the old clk and the e's. they are look amazingly alike as well...