All the haters

Discussion in '2006 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron' started by Nathan M, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Amen to that!!! Basically, i have not heard a single bad review of this car...Aussie Newspapers praised it, Aussie and British car magazines loved it, Top Gear's Jerremy Clarkson's only disappointment was that he had to give the keys back! These guys are a lot closer to being professionals than any of us are, and if they all think this car is amazing (which they do) then it must be pretty damn good!!!

Volkswagen has made many people eat their words about the Veyron, they should be congratulated for creating the (according to Jerremy Clarkson)automotive equivilant of Concorde!!!

2. i love the veyron, but i disagree, it is nowhere near perfect, there is much to be desired in fact.

yes, if ur rich, and want luxury, it provides, but whats the point of making a luxury car do 252 MPH?

if to be redone, there are MANY things that would have been done differently, primarily form will no longer take priority over function, and secondly, all the needless luxury will be removed and instead be an option, that way those who want performance will have it, and those who want luxury can get that too

3. yeah they really dont need to make such a fast car but still have a bit of luxury.... it is a nice touch but do you really want it for one of the if not the fastest cars?

4. I WAS WATCHING TOP GEAR THE OTHER DAY AND THEY HAD IT ON, BUT THEY DIDN,T RUN IT AROUND THE TRACK WITH THE STIG. WHY? IF IT REALLY IS THAT GREAT.

5. because they didn't have time...there was an extremely complex logistical operation to get it on the show.

they race it to London, and then they have to make their way back to where they came from so they can get all the shots they want.

the one on the show was a design prototype.

6. They'll get a chance to test the production version, and it'll beat the Pagani Zonda F's time of 1:18.4

7. It's going around the track next Sunday.

8. i use to hate this car till i seen a test where the mclaren drove past a stand still bugatti topping 100 mph and the bugatti still hit 190 b4 th mclaren did

9. this bugatti is a 16 cylinder running on 4 turbos imagine if bmw had the technogoly b4 to put four banks of four cylinders (two juxtaposed V8 engine blocks) coupled to a single crankshaft imagine what the mclaren would be doin but do not worry mclaren fans The Caparo T1 is on its way to crush all competition

10. the veyron is simply the best car that has ever been produced. it is already a legend and will always be the first production vehicle to crack 400km/h. It will inspire generations to come and will be the supercar poster on many schoolboy bedroom walls (and adult men for that matter!).Already there are inspiring stories (the myveyron.com guys),projects and initiatives involving the Veyron.Amazing - you cannot but fall in love with this car .....

11. really? a McLaren F1 does 0-150 mph in 12.8 sec and the bugatti 0-186 mph in 14.6 sec. i just want to know how is that possible....

12. That's not even possible? But of course you don't have a link do you?

13. Ok look i have alotta respect for this car but come on! u no the mclaren f1 is more impressive. it only has a non turbo or supercarged v12 and it still picks up 240 mph, yea i no this car will burn a f1 but it only go's 253 and it has a "QUAD" turbo W16 engine........it only beats the mclaren by 13 mph.

14. Ok look i have alotta respect for this car but come on! u no the mclaren f1 is more impressive. it only has a non turbo or supercarged v12 and it still picks up 240 mph, yea i no this car will burn a f1 but it only go's 253 and it has a "QUAD" turbo W16 engine........it only beats the mclaren by 13 mph.

15. maby iff ti hadd VTAK ti culd gow 300

16. Hey fellas I hate 2 break it 2 u this car isnt king any more I know this on car Calles a Barabus TKR that cant kill ANY car on this website its Top speed is 270Mph(434KM/h) and acceleration rating of 1.67 second (isnt that motorcycle range?) all powerd by a 1,005 HP Twin Turbo V8 this car is ten years in the making i wonder y supercars.net hasnt got a hold of this thing yet?

17. Bugatti is not letting top gear put the veyron around the track. They should so in the show.

18. because that car is nothing but a fibre-glass shell, mounted on a couple of empty promises.

in other words, it's not a car.

19. does anybody read the messages in there?!?!?!

20. yes CaptainSkidmark, there is a 270 mph car coming out and its called the SSC Ultimate Aero TT. As far as im concerned it is much, much better than the Veyron because of these few things:

1)Half price of Veyron
    2)270 mph as top speed
    3)Veyron weight: 4299 lbs
    4)Aero TT weight: 2800 lbs
    5)Much, much better looking than Veyron

21. ultima is an overpowered deathtrap. anything over 800hp w/o AWD is irrisponsible and scary as #$%#.

22. oOn car can please everyone, so it wont be perfect. Damn i like this car alot i do
    but if i had a choice between the Mclaen f1 and the veyron...sorry but the f1is my choice for many resons. The veyron won go pst 253 its awd which everbody knows slows cars down after about 115 miles per hour(y th f*** did I spell that out).

AND NO PEOPLE DONT READ THE MESSAGES IN HERE???
    BYE.

23. Its possible by having nearly twice the power, AWD, and better gearing.

In fact, the Veyron accelerates faster in 40-100mph than it does in 0-60, since all 4 wheels are spinning all the way to around 40 mph.