almost...

Discussion in '1964 Alfa Romeo Canguro Concept' started by darriansarebest, Aug 9, 2002.

1. light

all cars should be this light , like darrians. then tthey are how sprts cars should be

2. Re: almost...

this sure is a nice looking car...body proportion ratios are kinda like the older astons....it sure is nice tho..and as light as a go-cart!

3. Re: almost...

this things light!

4. it almost reminds me of an aston martin...the body work...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: What a beautiful piece of shit

Country road, take me home..........

Understand?

6. Re: What a beautiful piece of shit

this car is cool

7. Re: What a beautiful piece of shit

i love it, groovy for it's time, if you look closely it becomes an Italian E-Type.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: What a beautiful piece of shit

i think this is a beautiful car for its age. i would buy it even now<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: What a beautiful piece of shit

A beautiful piece of shit, Is that an oxymoron?<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: What a beautiful piece of shit

hehe, dont go swearing in all age forums about CARS.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: What a beautiful piece of shit

lol

no wonder he got banned. He doesn't understand. If something is beatiful, and remains that way, then you can't say it's ugly now, can you? Ferrari 365 GT/B isn't ugly. Ford GT40 isn't ugly. Bugatti Type 41 Royalle isn't ugly. there are plenty of old cars that are pretty.

And hey, it was funny reading the ignorance in your post. "WAS" being the key word.

Ciao, TR

12. Re: What a beautiful piece of shit

well, i sure was funny seeing you get banned... was being the key word

13. What a beautiful piece of shit

Why even put these monsters on this site. It's like putting hot chicks from the past in a new magazine full mint bitches. No one wants to see no ugly ass piece of shit, even if it was good for it's time. I know you guys be liking the analogy. So to the hicks and homosexual old timers save the replies cause I dont care how good it was... was being the key word, cause it ain't shit now.