Amazing Looks

Discussion in '2006 Koenigsegg CCX' started by z28vette, Feb 20, 2006.

1. It's one of the best looking cars in the last couple of years. IMHO

2. ok, I confused the CCR. This isn't much of a looks update.

3. I think it looks a little better than the CCR.

4. there are small changes that make it overall look better

5. Yeah it's hard to explain, but it looks nicer .. similar but nicer .. maybe a bit more rounded.

6. Its hot, who cares. haha

7. when i first saw the picture, i thought it was a batmobile!

8. AAAAH!! it's the ultimate swedish car!! coooooool!!!

9. this car really has taken perfection in design with time. it really is a beautiful and bad ass car.

10. Oh yes, I do think it looks better than the CCR. I like it.

11. #11 sir snow viper, Feb 22, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  12. They always looked great from the 3/4 angles. The side is a different story.

13. This car does look amazing but from the the front (th picture they have on here) looks like a brand new look for the McLaren F1...maybe Mclaren can take something from this. No doubt it would look great...Once again though, this car looks nice..I HOPE YOU GUYS AGREE WITH ME

14. I liked the looks of the Koenigsegg CCR and similar from the beginning. For me, it looked like what a Japanese exotic should look like (at least from the front). When I soon found that it was not Japanese, and that it had a supercharged V-8, I was not turned off by the car, I just changed my expectations. I prefer the looks of this exotic to many others, with possibly the exception of the Porsche GT and of course, the McLaren F1.

15. #15 alan w, Jul 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  16. it has the saleen headlights...dont argue about it...

17. This car does look awesome.

18. The CCX is a great looking car and I bet they are designing,or already do have an even more aerodynamic body for their next supercar tucked away.I would like to see what the CCXs' wind tunnel test were like compared to other top supercars like the Pagani Zonda F,CLK-GTR models,Enzo,Carrera Gt and so on.

19. I saw the Top Gear edition over this car.wow... that is all i have to say.

20. It was good.

21. adsflj;dljfksa

22. fantastic car in every sense... true engineering and design masterpiece.