America

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hendrix, Nov 13, 2004.

1. #$%# yeah

2. What is this? 2004?

3. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

4. Comin' again to save the motherf@#king day, yeah.
    America, f@#k yeah!

5. Am I the only one that understands what he's trying to say?

6. Yes it really is that hard.

7. they're speaking American, they automatically assume the whole world knows what they are saying.

We are only just getting the latest The Amazing Race here (hehehe a migdet) and most of the time they think a person understands if they put an accent on "tlain staishun"

8. Australia, F*CK YEAH

9. it's from a popular movie out right now, and half the members here are american.

10. it's from a popular movie out right now, and half the members here are american.

11. Yes I am American, however it sickens me the way people in this country take their personal liberties and freedoms for granted. There is no respect for the constitution anymore. The country was founded so that people would be free from tyranny and opression. Not for the smallest amount of minority to change the country for their liking and make the majority miserable. I want to move to Germany.

13. Nobody gives a shit about your facist police state.

14. no

15. URUGUAY #$%# NO

16. america is all about supporting the stupid views that other places in the world dont accept. we can call those "personal freedoms" if youd like. But what it really comes down to is the mass population having their heads crammed up their asses. i agree, i live here too, and everyone here is a #$%#ing idiot. Sure, everyone has the right to believe whatever they want, but this right leaves room for some pretty #$%#ed off ways of viewing the world. America may be one of the smartest and richest countries in the world in some respects, but the mass stupidity this country posseses is literaly slowing the advancement of mankind