AMERICAN BULLSHIT

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by Bugatti driver, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

on what, a rocket?

3. AMERICAN SPORTSCAR MAKERS DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THAT ISNT A FRONT ENGINED/REAR DRIVE V8. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

So, whats wrong with that. It is obviously working. Why change something that is great.

5. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

this front engine rear wheel drive v-8 is faster then any forigen car including the 1,000,000 dollar mclaren F1 and the corvette only costs 400,000 dollarsthe front engine rear wheel drive v-10 viper (800TT) is faster on the 1/4 mile and the top speed is estimated at 5 less then the mclaren F1 and if you look at motor trend that is just the estimate it hasnt been tested yet and the viper costs about 150,000 dollars. i know both of these cars are twin turbo and the mclaren F1 isnt so dont bother to point that out but the fact is that for the price i would rather have one of these or the 800TT viper

6. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

bugatti, no proof = no record

7. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

lol bugattiguy, the corvette is the best american car, the camaro and trans am are the ones that suck

8. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

you guys just look at the bugatti veyron 16/4, its got a W16 QUAD TURBO!!!! 1001 HP. AND WHAT?
    IT STILL CANT BEAT A CORVETTE????
    Keep in mind this car was made 14 years ago

9. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

finally someone that knows what their actually talkin bout. amen pete. could not have said that better myself.

10. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

Good for a car that was built a long time ago, although it does have a higher top speed than the McLaren F1 it can't beat it to 60mph but please remember that this isn't an actually a production car like the F1 cause cars like the TVR speed 12 have been clocked unofficially as well over 250mph.....still good though.
    I hate people who worship the Bugatti, like someone said(great quote!) before "bugatti, no proof = no record ".....because it isn't even in production, weighs about 17 tonnes aswell as having "dodgy" handling(problems in production) aswell as needing a "quad turbo engine".......what's that all about?
    But these Bugatti freaks fail to realise the true greats like this car, the McLaren F1, Jaguar XJ220 were made 10 years or more ago and it's taken someone this long to try and match it.
    Anyone could slams 1000 turbos on a car and make it go fast!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

If you think american cars suck, you can go #$%# your tea sipping mom and have an orgy with your cock sucking ***** grandparents.

America kicks ass!!!

Vipers best, #$%# the rest

12. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

THIS CAR ONLY PRODUCE A 254.7 MPH. IVE SEEN A SKYLINE GO OVER 300 MPH IN 12 SECONDS.

13. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

No, you haven't.

14. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

I've seen a Dodge-powered Top Fuel dragster go 350 MPH in 4 seconds, so there.

15. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

Way to go Brit Cars Rule. The quote about the Bugatti is well put. This car is proven to have exceptional handling, and all of its amazing power is from twin v8's. Compare this car with any number of high priced non production supercars, and it is still better.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

American cars kick ass!

17. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

Your bullshit. It is Corvette's tradition to keep front engine/ rear wheel drive. And it seems to work for the Sledgehammer so what's wrong?

18. Re: AMERICAN BULLSHIT

the only thing wrong with 1001 hp is that it would probably get 1 - 3 miles to the gallon