american piece of shit

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by US cars rulez, Aug 13, 2003.

1. shouldnt even be on this site because it isnt a supercar its another piece of modified american shit. ok its fast, but thats all it is. it looks awfull, the chassis isnt modified to keep up with the engine and its built to do one thing, come out every few months for shows, you could never use it on a track and the the perforformance is therefore rendered useless.

2. Re: american piece of shit

You are a contradiction.

3. Re: american piece of shit

an American piece of shit? Well this 'American piece of shit' raped ur gay lil Skyline in its asshole!

4. Re: american piece of shit

what the hell are you talking about you retard, its a great looking beast, and has numbers to match

5. Re: american piece of shit

an American piece of shit? Well this 'American piece of shit' raped ur gay lil Skyline in its asshole!

why, why would you destroy the respect i just aquired for corvette lovers 5 minutes ago. Trust can sell you a Supra that will top out at 260mph. would anyone buy it to make it into full production? NO! the idea is laughable. of only half the kids on the website had money for the cars they idolise this corvette would sell. i am unimpressed. gay skyline? it can lap the Nurburgring in well under 8 minutes. when this does be sure to inform me. oh, it wasnt made for the track im sorry. what was it made for again? as i said, this speed has been reached before. i suppose we are all at the mercy of the unbelievably limited no of cars on this website. and the asshole that posted what i just copied and pasted? ill remember that name and be sure to remind you of your "facination with anal penetration."

6. Re: american piece of shit

any guy who says american cars are a piece of shit should be shot, i think the cars from all over are sweet as hell, i own a japenese car and I am about to buy a fixer-upper charger (my next project), and i am wishing that I could own a murcielago but I don't think that is going to happen.

7. Re: american piece of shit

US cars rulez posts "american piece of shit"

WTF?

8. Re: american piece of shit

Dont lose the love to this car just because of what that Corvette fan said. Skylines and Corvettes are equally great cars. I dont care how much power each has or how much they top out when tuned. I say hunt him down and keep the love for this car, lol.

9. Re: american piece of shit

Not only are corvettes faster than skylines, they accelerate faster, look a whole lot better and above all, are AMERICAN.

10. Re: american piece of shit

8:28 Nissan Skyline GTR 277 hp
    8:44 Chevrolet Corvette

11. Re: american piece of shit

Sugo circuit i think it is
    Skyline R34 1.39.751
    vette 1.44.853 both standars driven by proffesionals not road testers. on same day at same time

12. Re: american piece of shit

#$%# u if it is the second fasest car ever maid that it must be pretty damn good someone should shot you god u are stupid ur just jelious that your crapy skylines and shit cant even beat a damn amc gremlin

13. Skyline dosen't have anything on this beast...this one of the only chevys i like.......it would rape any rice burner you got.

14. I only have one comment to this, American cars founded this country, it was American cars that put this country on top of every other country, so if you do not like American cars then you should perhaps move to the country of the car you desire, because to 70 percent of Americans in this country if you buy a foreign made car you are a trader to this country, do your research, one day you will find out that the car you bought will cost you something in the long run, because we are tired of people like you

15. ur an american piece of shit u no-nothing civic tailpipe humpr

16. A supra doesnt top out at 260 moron!.

17. A supra doesnt top out at 260 moron!.

18. #18 fully hectic, Dec 8, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Atleast skyline fans can USUALLY type a coherent sentence when dissing someone elses cars. Since this is not stock show me a vette with more than 1300hp.

http://www.exvitermini.com/r33specs.htm

19. Read the post properly you retarded mofo:
    "Trust can sell you a Supra that will top out at 260mph."
    Since I'm guessing you don't know who trust are they are high end tuners of japanese cars. Im sure the car he's talking about has more than 1000 hp at the wheels.

20. Americans always try to make out they are the biggest and best in the world at everything, so why should there cars be any different?. They even get to the point when they believe they are the best because of their ignorance and they cannot stand being beaten.
    From my own experience I have driven alot of tuned cars. The most enjoyable car to drive was the Skyline GTR34 because of its excellent handling qualities, following closely behind it was the Toyota Supra RZ TT with its RWD full on racing handling, the power that can be attained from both cars when tuned is phenomenal and the technology behind these cars leaves the Corvettes light years behind, why do you think a 2.6 Litre Skyline can be tuned to 1300bhp and a 5.7 Litre Corvette can`t?, its the quality build of the Jap engine. The Chevrolet Corvettes have plenty of torque under the bonnet but at the end of the day they are poorly engineered american cars, they are literally like whales on wheels, dreadful handling in comparison to japanese cars and because of the high torque low rpm they struggle to keep up with the top end speeds attained by some of the bigger jap cars with their screaming "alive" engines. The Skylines beautiful RB26 Engine is a work of art becoming more "alive" the harder you work it, the car never loses its edge, even when pushed to limits where most cars would lose it. Any poorly built american engine would choke and die or the driver would run out of fuel in a couple of minutes because of the engines poor design.

21. #21 NewfZ, Dec 16, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    God all you Skyline Fanboys always have to quote those 1000HP Supras and Skylines. Name one you can buy with more then 300HP? Oh thats under $50000, every Skyline arguement HAS to quote the 1000+HP Skylines. They are made for racing, not driving morons. This Corvette was made for everyday driving, and still made for racing. Get over yourselves. I'd take a Corvette, anyday. It's a piece of true history, and represents Chevy's supercar.

22. "Atleast skyline fans can USUALLY type a coherent sentence when dissing someone elses cars. Since this is not stock show me a vette with more than 1300hp."

WOW, what a dumb ass. I'm a fan ford and i know the corvette is the american sports car no questions assed. show me a skyline or supra that puts out the equal amount of HP that a corvette does for even around the same price. A Skyline that puts 1300 horses is going to cost well over $100,000. Show me how many people have that kind of money.

23. "I only have one comment to this, American cars founded this country, it was American cars that put this country on top of every other country, so if you do not like American cars then you should perhaps move to the country of the car you desire, because to 70 percent of Americans in this country if you buy a foreign made car you are a trader to this country, do your research, one day you will find out that the car you bought will cost you something in the long run, because we are tired of people like you"

This guy is smart. I'm only 16 and would only buy an american car. Why buy some Japanese car when you can support the american worker. I know I'm not old and i suck at spelling but hey, its common sence. Why do you think the American Economy is going down? Its because of foreign car buyers.

24. in earlier post guys are compairing this to a Skyline. to get a stock 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R you would have to spend $89,500 for 276hp. Then who knows how much to get it up to the numbers this engine produces. I know it would be a lot more than you spent on the corvette.

25. You're stupid...