american piece of shit

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by US cars rulez, Aug 13, 2003.

1. You'd defend any turd comming from Gm's bumhole.

2. I didn't bother reading all responses of this post, but is there evidence that the chassis cannot keep up with the performance? If there is, I would be interested in hearing it.

3. I didn't bother reading all responses of this post, but is there evidence that the chassis cannot keep up with the performance? If there is, I would be interested in hearing it.

4. Do you have evidence to back this? I would be interested in reading it.

5. Do you have evidence to back this? I would be interested in reading it.

6. #56 ETB4U, Dec 21, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  7. The Sledgehammer is the fastest road going car, and from 1989! The 2007 corvette z06 does 199mph and goes round corners as good as anything! It only costs 70,000 us dollars!!! It leaves a lot of european so called supercars for dead.It is the best all round supercar today. In my opinion. At half or a third of the cost of some supercars it is awsome! Why pay �150,000 TO �300,000 for a car that can,t cut it against a z06? Tiff Nidell called it the best supercar overall.Plus you can use it daily, not like most supercars that never leave the garage. I love all great cars, Jags, Ferraris, etc. I'm not anti anything, except anti snobbery. If you dont think a 1967 corvette stingray, or a mustang shelby cobra or a corvette zo6 are not great cars then i suppose you are the type of dinosaur that thinks American cars can't go round corners or that Jeremy Clarkson knows about cars at all! Get into the present! not the past, CORVETTE for the sixth year in a row have whipped everyones butt's including Aston Martin's (the ultimate british supercar) in the LeMans races. By the way i'm british . Give respect where it's due!

8. yeh, i agree. this is an american piece of shit. this car couldn't turn around in the middle of a fckin football stadium, let alone going round a track! and also this isn't the 2nd fastest care ever made... website 4 road cars.... duh.

XD

9. yeh, i agree. this is an american piece of shit. this car couldn't turn around in the middle of a fckin football stadium, let alone going round a track! and also this isn't the 2nd fastest car ever made... website 4 road cars.... duh.

XD

10. yeh, i agree. this is an american piece of shit. this car couldn't turn around in the middle of a fckin football stadium, let alone going round a track! and also this isn't the 2nd fastest car ever made... website 4 road cars.... duh.

XD

11. yeh, i agree. this is an american piece of shit. this car couldn't turn around in the middle of a fckin football stadium, let alone going round a track! and also this isn't the 2nd fastest car ever made... website 4 road cars.... duh.

XD

12. yeh, i agree. this is an american piece of shit. this car couldn't turn around in the middle of a fckin football stadium, let alone going round a track! and also this isn't the 2nd fastest car ever made... website 4 road cars.... duh.

XD

13. yeh, i agree. this is an american piece of shit. this car couldn't turn around in the middle of a fckin football stadium, let alone going round a track! and also this isn't the 2nd fastest car ever made... website 4 road cars.... duh.

XD

14. lol, 254 mph. That car probably is a zero on the handling scale.

Seriously, with all the cars we have today, this car is a joke.

15. Holy CRAP!!!

I just noticed that this top speed record was set on the day I was born.

16. Holy CRAP!!!

I just noticed that the 254 mph record was set on the day I was born. Awesome

17. Actually a skyline costs the equivalent in Japan, to $35,000 US, for an additional $40,000 you can have one of those super tuned skylines. that's the equivalent to $75,000 for a 1000+hp skyline.

with regards to your above post regarding supporting american workers.....guess what? ALL Foreign car companies have a North American division, with North American factories, most of the profits from the cars go right back into the country. The reason the American economy is going down is because you have a retardedly fearful society that morally deficient political parties take advantage of, in other words, you're economy is going down because you're stupid and selfish.

18. Actually a modified Skyline will rival the price of a Hennessey Viper or Callaway corvette. Thats not including the price of shiping, otherwise everybody would have a Skyline in the US.

I couldn't agree with you more on the last part of your statement. the American market is in the shitter as we speak losing to toyota is horrible. They don't even have something to rival the Corvette and they are still kicking there asses in sales.