an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

Discussion in '1999 Hennessey Viper Venom 650R' started by JDMViCsr20, Aug 9, 2002.

1. man all this car is i an eleven second bannana its to over priced and its madd ugly and worst of all its a domestic man with over 160,000 grand i can make the baddest street legal supra or rx-7, 300zx,nsx or evan skyline wat the hell ghet out of here w/ that shit!!!hahaha domestics suck peace im out!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

I have an issue of Car and Driver that has a Rubber Ducky Yellow TRD built Celica on the cover, the car is a turbocharged waste of space that runs 13.4 in the quarter mile and cost $500,000 to build. So until you gook car loving #%$gots can build a car that runs 11's on motor for less than $165,000, SHUT YOUR MOUTH.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

AGAIN wrong stats it does a 10.43 and they show an RT10 venom, the GT-S should be shown it is better. Plus Jap cars will NEVER be better than american cars, Jap cars are just cheap crap that breaks on the racetrack.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

American muscle with the preformance of a sports car at a cheap price is the best. Hennessey cars are the best cars and for the $$$ nothing can even get close to there preformance.<!-- Signature -->

5. #5 hennesseyms, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

3rd time you've said that and everytime it just keeps sounding better! I'm a big car enthuseist and I want everyone to know the truth...The car is better than you think! www.hennesseyms.com <!-- Signature -->

6. #6 hennesseyms, Aug 9, 2002
    Re: an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

motortrend did a story on the 800r or TT either way someone is asking me for the article. It is June of '01 I think and it's on www.motortrend.com but I can't find it. Do you know where it is?<!-- Signature -->

7. #7 hennesseyms, Aug 9, 2002
  8. Re: an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

Motor trend should re-test this car, I bet it would get even better numbers...<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hennesseyms</i>
    <b>AGAIN wrong stats it does a 10.43 and they show an RT10 venom, the GT-S should be shown it is better. Plus Jap cars will NEVER be better than american cars, Jap cars are just cheap crap that breaks on the racetrack.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->exactly it will remain so for ever.

10. Re: an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

hmmm...maybe a viper slipped on a bannana peal then fly really quickly?

11. Re: an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

ok looney tune

12. Re: an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

Would you rather have an 11 Honda, or an 11 sec. Viper, I don't care if you put all this money into it to make the Honda faster, I want the prestige, looks, etc. of a Viper.

13. Re: an 11 second bannana!?!?!?!

A viper is hardly prestigeous is it?? look at it. id rather have a fully tuned Jap monster anyday. Especially with 4wd!!! Nothin against Americans just hate the cars. They stick heavy v8s in naff looking cars. O well.....

14. oh really? wow i never knew how toolish this place could be unitl i read this.