An unstoppable Force

Discussion in '1952 Chrysler ‘Thomas Special’ Prototype' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Not a car to be involved with in road rage. It will run you the f*%# off the road!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: An unstoppable Force

lol...that car will #@%! you up

3. Re: An unstoppable Force

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Low Rider</i>
    <b>lol...that car will #@%! you up
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    it would mess your face up bad.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: An unstoppable Force

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A WICKED OFF-ROADER!!!
    not like that H2, that thing is a peice of crap.

beamer rulz

5. Re: An unstoppable Force

That in the winter, a Mclaren F1 in the spring, a Ferrari 360 Modena Spider in the summer and a Lamborghini Diablo in the fall.
    Life is good<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: An unstoppable Force

gotta agree with ya there Ferarri F60... that would be the life... hmmm... ::drifts off into day dream:: oops my bad.. uhh yeah, that would be nice. The things i love about Hummer's are.. they have a 4-wheel, fully independant suspension system and variable-rate heavy-duty springs. The front suspension incorporates a larg stabilizer bar to improve handling and reduce sway when turning. They suspension system combined with the wheel and tire assembly provides a comfortable ride even on the roughest terrain. next i love the CTIS(Central Tire Inflation System) this enables you to adjust tire pressure on the move to adapt to varied terrain. When the tires are deflated, the size of the tire footprint is increased giving you better traction in snow, loose sand, and mud. The Runflad System, this is an optional system, it allows you to travel up to 20 miles at 30 mph on flat tires. Originally designed for the military, the system ensures that a flat tire is one more obsticle the hummer can overcome. Plus with the hummer having 37" tires, 72" track width, 130" wheelbase, and superior wheel travel all contribute to the hummer's outstanding performance. i also love the turning radius of the hummer's. The hummer can turn at an incredibly tight turning radius of 26.5 feet. This enables the hummer to maneuver its way out of almost any tricky spot. Another reason, with the hummer being 190 inches long(almost 16 feet long...) with the winch and nearly 15 feet without the winch, and the fact that its over 7 feet wide, and having 16" of space between the ground and the bottom of the transfer case, this allows you to move nearly anything that you want to, go threw almost anything that you want to, just as long as it doesnt get into your carb. which i recomid you putting a snorkle(sp?) on it, so you can go threw 6 foot of water, because without the snorkle(sp?) you'd only be able to go threw around 3 foot of water or mud before it got into your carb. and messed up your motor... Last but not least, ya gotta love the TT4 (TorqTrac 4). This technology continuously monitors the rotational speed of each wheel. The unique 4-channel system automatically reduces tire spin on severe terrain or slippery surfaces by applying the break to the spinning wheel, and allowing the differential to redistribute torque to those wheels with traction. Equipped with Torsen II limited slip torque-biasing differentials and a locking 2-speed transfer case, it provides an impressive mix of electronic and mechanical systems.

7. Re: An unstoppable Force

This baby rocks!!!!!!!!!!

8. Re: An unstoppable Force

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Puff daddy</i>
    <b>This baby rocks!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

P DIDDY<!-- Signature -->