And Sinister Six sounds like a winner, too

Discussion in 'Artwork - Photoshops and Sketches' started by ajzahn, Nov 21, 2006.

1. #1 ajzahn, Nov 21, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Here's a sinister BMW 6-Series - and despite its 333bhp 4.4-litre V8, the engine isn't what will be making most noise!

The Sinister Six is the latest project car from Team Alpine, the electronics and entertainment wizard.

Developed to showcase the firm's high-volume capabilities, it's based on a 645Ci, but none of the standard bodywork is left and the one-off model is 22cm wider than the showroom version. Unique 24-inch alloy wheels on the front, massive 26-inch rims on the back and airbrushed bodywork complete the comic book looks.

Despite its increased width, the big coupé has room for only one person. However, climbing inside is like boarding a sci-fi spaceship, thanks to the circular cockpit which rotates automatically as the rear bodywork slides backwards to aid entry. Once inside there's no steering wheel, so changes of direction are made using a computer-inspired joystick. Five LCD monitors replace the conventional instrumentation. Music fans will welcome the powerful 8,000-watt sound system, which ensures that you will certainly hear the Sinister Six coming before you see it!

>>> www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/203767/bmw_6series.html

2. Way to ruin a car. I really hate Alpine.

3. "Music fans will welcome the powerful 8,000-watt sound system, which ensures that you will certainly hear the Sinister Six coming before you see it!"
    Yeah so you'll have plenty of time to shut your eyes.

4. They always make the worst looking stuff.

5. Yeah they suck. That Mini of theirs was awful. Aswell as the X5 spaceship, which they made out of mostly plywood.

6. Yeah they suck. That Mini of theirs was awful. Aswell as the X5 spaceship, which they made out of mostly plywood.

7. what the hell were they thinking? I also dont understand why someone would want that much noise in his car

8. It's to show of their products, you #$%#ing idiot.

What are they gonna do, have a show car with a tape deck and two speakers?

Shit.

9. There's people enough who put large soundssystems in their cars, I never understood why. A stock radio and speakers seem good enough.

10. It's their business, it's what they do.

11. There's people enough who put large engines in their cars, I never understood why. A stock 1.0l inline 3 with 52hp seems good enough.

12. Designed by a six-year old too!

Well done!

13. because stock stereo equiptment sounds horrid, thats why. Its just another way to have fun, similar to how most of us do it by liking having unique/fast/rediculous cars, they just do it with speakers in the car.

and you guys never see sound systems in yurup. i didnt hear a single car bumping the whole time i was there. Not enough disposable income.

14. Huge sound systems are suck. I dont want other people to hear my music, and I dont want to be deaf.

15. That's exactly my opinion

16. Saw this thing at SEMA this year. It is quite the piece of work. Does it look nice???...no, not at all. Is it impressive what they have done to it and the work and everything put into it???...a BIG YES! It's a show car...to show off their new products. It's not like your going to be seeing this thing just driving around everywhere. The work put into this thing is amazing. Plus, what is more interesting...showing your products on a wall...or showing them in a heavily modified vehicle? Yes...all of Alpines cars look horrid, but thats what they are trying to do, make it completely different from anything else. Sure they could have tried to make it look nicer, but when you start throwing a bunch of random things into a car, it not gonna look nicer(my opinion). And for those who thing they can design something better...DO IT! Put your money where you mouth is.

17. "And for those who thing they can design something better...DO IT! Put your money where you mouth is."

I am.

18. I can too. It looks retarded as hell.